Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If my space is almost full 47/50 and I have a game up and selling for 5 keys.. will the bot be able to sell it? If yes what will happen to keys/space?
Replies

It will accept once and show 52/50. But after that your bot won't accept any more trades.

It will accept once and show 52/50. But after that your bot won't accept any more trades.

Yeah, so thats what happened. I had around 17 keys and shop was 51/50.. Now I withdrew them and the shop still says it's FULL (already 5mins up). EDIT: It took around 15 more minutes but the SHOP FULL notification is now gone.

Also is there a way to see which games were sold in a chronological order (sorted by time?)

The donation benefits are permanent right? I'm hoping to upgrade to a VIP soon..

Thanks for your reply! Cheers!

Next to your shop name there is a string of icons. The second from the left is a knife and fork and represents your shop's transaction history. Click on that to see a list of transactions in reverse chronological order.

Next to your shop name there is a string of icons. The second from the left is a knife and fork and represents your shop's transaction history. Click on that to see a list of transactions in reverse chronological order.

Thanks a lot (never noticed those icons).

Also dispenser donation isn't monthly or yearly right? It's for lifetime?

Also dispenser donation isn't monthly or yearly right? It's for lifetime?

Donations are for life. You can donate in real money or in items and you can donate as many times as you like to keep increasing the benefits you receive - it's accumulative.