Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello, yesterday I sent a transaction (Well, technically Freebitco.in did send it; it was sent to multiple addresses) to 1ATxPSG8FfKv9WFSaxxA8cfcRnmZVrbfpq (my Dispenser address) with the amount of 0.00019879 BTC. The transaction is fully confirmed, but it doesn't show in my balance (I currently have 0.00000855 BTC).

Blockchain.info clearly states that my Dispenser wallet has a positive balance of 0.00019879 BTC, exactly the same amount I sent yesterday. It seems that your "bitcoin bot", or something, hasn't detected the transaction because it wasn't sent to the "main wallet", or something (I don't know how to explain it better).

Here you can see the 1ATxPSG8FfKv9WFSaxxA8cfcRnmZVrbfpq wallet status:
https://blockchain.info/address/1ATxPSG8FfKv9WFSaxxA8cfcRnmZVrbfpq

Thanks in advance for your help!
Replies

This is the only transaction related to 1ATxPSG8FfKv9WFSaxxA8cfcRnmZVrbfpq in the hot wallet:

https://blockchain.info/tx/81082a00bd86ad5da629e3a2c5b9345aa8900a080b9e398626609960d623fd54

There are no more transactions related to 1ATxPSG8FfKv9WFSaxxA8cfcRnmZVrbfpq after this. The transaction 8ccf4fa62631c72da254146cd137c99c866373df7fb63317f1876f3e7be85f2a did not show in the transactions of the hot wallet, so naturally dispenser.tf cannot detect that happened ...

1ATxPSG8FfKv9WFSaxxA8cfcRnmZVrbfpq is a redirection address to 12264YHxBJqMPJYsnbkjcFpNKW9Ur2JNo7, which is the real wallet address of our hot wallet. The redirection is done by blockchain.info, hence this situation seems like a problem in the blockchain.info address redirection, I will send them a bug report and see what happen next.

Huh, I'm lost. You say that the last transaction didn't reach Dispenser's wallet, don't you?
Well, thank you for your help.

Technically, the coins didnt send into our wallet yet.

The address you sent coins to actually goes to a temporary wallet of blockchain.info, which they should redirect the coins received to our hot wallet within minutes. As you can read the transaction history of 1ATxPSG8FfKv9WFSaxxA8cfcRnmZVrbfpq and you can probably understand that mechanism behind.

But, the most recent transaction that comes from freebitco.in did not get redirected to our hot wallet yet. The actual problem possibly related to blockchain.info, I have already sent them support ticket about this.

Blockchain.info support replied me that it did not get deposited to our hot wallet because the balance in that address is too low. A minimum balance of 0.0005 is required for that to work, so you can deposit more coins and after the balance goes over 0.0005, you should see your coins in dispenser.tf within minutes.

Ok, I understand the mechanism now. I will send more bitcoins and see if it's fixed. Thank you!