Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I made a withdraw into a coinbase wallet but nothing has shown up. Just wondering how long it usually takes for it to hit your account?
Replies

Although this does have nothing to do with your question, I feel like this is warranted as-per your situation.

Never, ever, withdraw from one Bitcoin service where you do not own the private keys to the address to another one. All it does is cause issues, as, if something goes wrong, it's insanely hard to get support from either party of the owning addresses (In this case, Dispenser.TF and Blockchain), it's a lot easier if you own either the sending, or, receiving address.

Another reason is, with delayed payments, it can cause issues. Many bitcoin services require the money to be sent within a specific time frame (Two to thirty minutes, normally), some automated services delay withdraws until authorized by a human, this will take (normally) longer than your allotted time. Now, the automated service receiving your money won't do anything once received.

Finally, it's so cheap to proxy the connection, it'll cost 0.0001 at most. That, in today's market, is only six cents, if you already have some mature bitcoins, it's free, you just swap them out.

Now, for support, I've never withdrawn from Dispenser.tf, but, based on the link below, I'm guessing it has to be manually approved, so, you'll just have to wait it out.

Link:- http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/8920/

Sent, sorry for the delay.

Thanks Joto I got it, and thanks UZzK5RDF for the help. Brand new to bitcoin so Im not familiar with much at this point but any extra info is great. Cheers