Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello!
I got some problems. I cant send games to my shop. Trade works, but in shop i dont see my games. I can trade other items, but not games. And i think autobump dont work also. Idk, how can i fix it?
Thanks!
Replies

Trading games is only for personal bots (so VIP's) as fraudalent purchases could cause a bot to be trade banned, making everybody that's sharing the bot lose out on their stuff based on the actions from a single person. I'm surprised you can still trade them to your bot though.

I see, thx for answer.

Only so bad that i donated money for this site, damn.

not enough money*

not enough money*

Anyway, i cant be sure already. If i'll donate $50 - and they change rules again =) Bad work.

not enough money*

Anyway, i cant be sure already. If i'll donate $50 - and they change rules again =) Bad work.

Nope, the change was urgent because I could not expect Valve would trade ban our bots when people put in revoked gifts. I thought they would only delete them so was not paying too much attention to the situation.

But Valve can ban VIP bots also or nope?

Yes they can, bots are nothing more then an automated trading program on a premium account. It's no different then your account. Limiting the bot's to be able to trade games for VIP users only limits the risk to dispenser.tf and it's users.

Yes. But the person who got the account banned for trading fraudulantly purchased games also is the person who loses his stuff when the bot gets banned. If it were to happen on a shared bot everybody would lose their stuff; even those that had nothing to do with it.

Therefore it's limited to VIP bots only.

I see. Thx for answer, already got my games back off dispenser ^^ And so good that donated only $5 =) Good luck, guys!