Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
The amount of complaints on this forum are too damn high. I'd like to give Joto a huge "Thank you" in this post, no complains just thanks.

Although I don't exactly agree with all you do, nor do I really enjoy the huge amount of errors (Both programmatically and grammatically) this site does have, I do understand how difficult it is to maintain a site of such size automating a service for a system *that was never meant to be automated* and is already hugely buggy in the first place (I.E. Steam).

I developed my own small program a few months back which sold games for Bitcoins, it was made in javascript (Node.JS) and was relatively simple, a few thousand lines of code. It did what I wanted, but, I had to manually edit the database for prices/etc..., it was a huge pain, then Dispenser.TF announced they would start accepting Bitcoins and it was a huge plus for me, so, I switched.

In the last few days, I've donated $40 (to match the $50 VIP total) and been able to sell upwards of a couple hundred dollars worth of product (and profit), while only doing *two* trades manually (Both to the same guy, apparently Dispenser.TF doesn't work for him or something). Do you know how much time that has saved? A lot. My old bot could have done it too, but, the amount of pain that was manually editing the DB every day to fix bugs that have formed and the code, etc... is well worth $40 (/$50), even if some of those bugs still carry over to Dispenser.TF, least I know it's not my problem.

So, dear Joto, thank you.
Replies

Thanks for your kind word. Really appreciate it in the middle of a storm.

yes.thanks Joto,but too thanks Cara,I donated $ 20 more for the work you are doing 80$ total !!thanks for your effort!!