Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
http://dispenser.tf/address/1c6a654060b7901cffa3610f1d401f7df29088d9/

his SteamID = 76561198123468571 ,EDIT* other = 76561198074338815

scammer paying 1 ref for items

hope u can share all alts account from this users ips and tag all in steamrep as scammer and if possible ban in steam
Replies

An FYI; Bacondouble is the same guy who knowingly exploited my store when backgrounds got marked as trading cards by Steam.

An FYI; Bacondouble is the same guy who knowingly exploited my store when backgrounds got marked as trading cards by Steam.

i've sent comment for Bacondouble, after my post he bought 2 keys for 2 ref from Bacondouble Shop, re-opened my shop also banned this guy but still im afraid he can use alts acc and do it again.

yeah mrblabbermouth1 steamID 76561198123468571 stole around 500 cards/keys/misc from my dispenser.tf I have removed all my trades because this is the second time i have been burned. I still don't know how he was able to do it. I am losing faith in the security with which this site is run with.

closed again other scammer and now buying with 1 rec lol 76561198074338815

fixed it? and now how i can get my items back?

thats sad, I hope that Joto will find how this guy is scamming Your bots... Im thinking how he could do that...

thats sad, I hope that Joto will find how this guy is scamming Your bots... Im thinking how he could do that...

finding him is not the problem figuring out how he bought so many items for such a discount is what needs to be done so this doesn't happen to the whole site. there must have been an exploit in the dispenser.tf code that fooled steam into thinking that the trade was fair.

I would suggest anyone who has trades up to take them down until this issue is corrected.

I'm running bot in this account accept trade offer i think the exploit is when steam items is down and bot just count other offered items, i think that guy is countering trade, just add offer.state == countered then decline

I'm running bot in this account accept trade offer i think the exploit is when steam items is down and bot just count other offered items, i think that guy is countering trade, just add offer.state == countered then decline

Something like this.

Already fixed, now no counter offer will be accepted at all in most cases.

*Also planning to start an insurance fund to recoup some of your loss in this incident and prepare for similar cases in the future

Something like this.

Already fixed, now no counter offer will be accepted at all in most cases.

*Also planning to start an insurance fund to recoup some of your loss in this incident and prepare for similar cases in the future

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198074338815
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198123468571

You checked ip, found alts acc?

Ok... i said the bug was in countered to don't tell the real glitch in the system and im sure after my post a lot of 'ppl' tried scam changing offers made by bot, I'm very frustrated after check steamrep and c no post was made for this case. With my experience making bots to work for trade offer, I can't imagine how this guys beguiled the system, anyways the only way if u don't have a important code in your project and bot failed sending trade offer counting u**** m******* I know how to fix it. And you already in my friend list.
Stil f2p can trade here? can u block?