Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi,

I purchased a VIP 50$ Bot yesterday and I've been trying to move / offer a gift onto it several times today (in the last 10 hours) and I've been getting errors when I try to send the offers. (error 25, please try again later, and also other # of errors). I am unable to move my gifts to my bot. Let me know what's going wrong with it. Thanks
Replies

Probably just a temporary Steam problem. I cannot fix the error that is shown by Steam because I do not know the details either.

Probably just a temporary Steam problem. I cannot fix the error that is shown by Steam because I do not know the details either.

It's been 24 hours since I bought the bot and i haven't been able to move a single item there, can you check if other bots are working? If noit then something is obviously wrong with mine. Thanks.

I will re-establish the Steam session which might fix it. After we re-enable trading you could test.

I will re-establish the Steam session which might fix it. After we re-enable trading you could test.

ok, let me know when you've restarted it.

Everything restarted, you could give it a try.

Doesn't work, I've tried sending "Magicka Gift" to my bot, but he says" Offer error code 16". I'm new to this, I don't know if I maybe skipped some step or why i'm getting these errors. Please find out what's wrong with my bot, this is highly annoying after I paid 50$ for it and now I cannot even use it in any way. Go on my bot and find out what's wrong with it. I see the offers sent to my bot in my offer history but the bot doesn't accept them. Thanks

Doesn't work, I've tried sending "Magicka Gift" to my bot, but he says" Offer error code 16". I'm new to this, I don't know if I maybe skipped some step or why i'm getting these errors. Please find out what's wrong with my bot, this is highly annoying after I paid 50$ for it and now I cannot even use it in any way. Go on my bot and find out what's wrong with it. I see the offers sent to my bot in my offer history but the bot doesn't accept them. Thanks

Try submitting your offer here:-
http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=91258880&token=bXoKJNf_

Your items should terminate at your bot, it'll just take a longer path (From you to sorting bot, sorting bot to your bot), it may help. If you don't trust the above URL, you can get the same one on this page:-
http://dispenser.tf/credit/

Under 'Start a trade offer with this link', but, for obvious reasons, don't include the UID in the 'Include a message' box.

Try re-login to the Steam community.

Try to keep pressing Send Offer until you see error (11) or no errors.