Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
What I did:-
1. Started with 290 refined in my credit section.
2. Deposited 1 refined to my bot (Via Dispenser.TF logistics)
3. Withdrew 20 refined from my credit section to my bot 15 times.
4. Withdrew 249 refined from bot

Now I have -10 refined in my credit section (Should be 0) and 0 refined in my bot (Should be 42 (I think, not 100% sure on this number, steam inventory history is omitting large trades)).

I wanted to withdraw all my 290 refined at once (Steam is buggy) which is why I withdrew to my bot first, as, your credit section refuses to let me withdraw more than 20.

EDIT:- It's also saying
>INVENTORY (291/300)

When I only have 30 odd items in my inventory.
Replies

I don't mean to be pushy, and, I do realize it's hidden, you've looked into it (At-least, there was a notification on the main board), and, it's only been twenty four hours, but, I would somewhat like my refined back.

Sorry for the double post, but, I just spent the last hour writing this log up so you can compare it with your logs, to be sure I'm not cheating you out of money:-

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=22hb7Vm9

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll be happy to explain but the long and short of it is that you bot has 42 of my refined (And apparently thinks I owe it 10). If you could correct that, I'd be much appreciative.

EDIT2:- Just saw your comment on my page:-
>About the credit issue, we found that under some very specified timing you could withdraw one extra time before you run out of credit. So actually you owe us 10 refined because you withdrew 20 when you had 10. The issue should be now fixed. We would be thankful if you could deposit 10 refined to balance out the negative credit.

Can you please refer to the above pastebin link (Or add me on Steam)? I understand the system thinks I owe you 10 refined, and, if it does come to that, I'll happily pay it, but, by *all* my calculations, you owe me 42 refined.