Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This morning I accidently deleted cookies and now my browser is locked from trading by Steam Guard. I get an error if i use "Start a trade offer with this link." button. So now i can only withdraw items, but not deposit them... and Summer Sale starts in a few days :(

I would like to know if there is any way to trade with my VIP bot through steam client? For example if i use "Withdraw/Transfer" button, then make counter offer through steam client and then press "Process Item Exchange", will it work? And is it safe to do so?
Replies

If you have another account that could send trade offers, use that account to deposit and put your shop address in the chat box before you send the offer.

Or deposit the items to another shop and then transfer from there.

Copy and paste the trade link into a chat message, send it to someone, then click it yourself, it'll open it in the steam browser.

Example:- https://i.imgur.com/Wx28xH7.png

Thank you very much for help :)

And what about the method i described? When bot sends trade offer, i counter it and then "process item exchange""

And what about the method i described? When bot sends trade offer, i counter it and then "process item exchange""

You can't accept or counter offers while you're in the seven day Steam guard period, it'll give you the option, but, if you select it, it'll error out.

You can't accept or counter offers while you're in the seven day Steam guard period, it'll give you the option, but, if you select it, it'll error out.

Steam Guard locked only my browser, but i can still use steam client. I tried to send trade offer like you suggested but i keep getting "There was an error sending your trade offer. Please try again later. (25)". Don't know if it's steam problem or not.