Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

Heya Joto!

Its been a long time since Ive traded and am comming back. Can you please reset/remove google auth for me so that I can set up tradding again. Google auth was on an old phone and all infor is gone.
Thank you!

Hi, could you please reset my Google 2FA. I have not used dispenser in a long while and I got a new phone about a year ago.

Hello Jotto, My phone broken and can't unlink the Google Authenticator of Dispenser can someone reset that please?

Thanks for u time!

Hi Jotto! ! I changed my phone and I had there my Google Authenticator linked to Dispenser in that phone . I do not have backup of Authenticator.

Would someone be able to unlink Google Authenticator from my account please?

Should be all reset.

HI Joto I'll request a reset of the GA using a new mobile since then. Regards

HI Joto I'll request a reset of the GA using a new mobile since then. Regards

Alright it's done.

Hey Joto,

I have not used Dispenser.tf for quite some time. Now when i came back, i don't have the google auth on this phone. Can you please reset/disable my authenticator?
Thank you.

Hello, Joto I changed my phone recently and I am not able to get my GA back from my old phone. Can you give me a reset please?

Hello, Joto I changed my phone recently and I am not able to get my GA back from my old phone. Can you give me a reset please?

It's reset.

Hello Jotto,
Can you please reset my GA?

Hello Joto. I'd like to request a reset of the GA using a new mobile since then. Regards.

My old phone died and have since gotten a new one. I'd like to request a reset please, thanks in advance!

Hi Joto. Could you please reset my GA, i switched to a new phone. Thanks!

Anyone still needs reset?