Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

It is still asking for a GA code and not allowing me to withdraw without one.

You should be able to make withdraw request without GA now, please try again.

Thank you.

Hi, it's been a while since I last used this site. I no longer have access to my old phone with the authenticator. Could I have my google authenticator reset? Thank you.

Hi, it's been a while since I last used this site. I no longer have access to my old phone with the authenticator. Could I have my google authenticator reset? Thank you.

Okay, sure.

I accidentally deleted the authenticator then disabled my account is there a way to possibly get my items back?

Hey! I lost my phone and with that, access to the google authenticator. I request you to reset it or let me know the process to get it reset. Thanks in advance

I accidentally deleted the authenticator then disabled my account is there a way to possibly get my items back?

Hey! I lost my phone and with that, access to the google authenticator. I request you to reset it or let me know the process to get it reset. Thanks in advance

Your g-auth has been reset.

Hi, i lost my google 2fa, can you reset it

Hey Joto, my old phone died before I could move 2fa over. If you need to put a freeze on my account, that's ok. I don't need to make any immediate transactions.

Hey Joto, my old phone died before I could move 2fa over. If you need to put a freeze on my account, that's ok. I don't need to make any immediate transactions.

Okay, your g-auth is reset.

Hey, I'd also like a reset. I haven't used this site in a while and I've changed my phone several times during that period. Can I also get a reset?

Hey, I'd also like a reset. I haven't used this site in a while and I've changed my phone several times during that period. Can I also get a reset?

Sure.

Reset please. Haven't been here in a long while. Lost old device with auth. Many thanks!

Reset please. Haven't been here in a long while. Lost old device with auth. Many thanks!

Okay done.

Hello. I had to disable my account because I got a new device and, therefore, could not sign in via my GA code. Could you please re-enable my account? Thanks.

Hi, looking to have authenticator removed for my account. I haven't used the phone that has authentication in years. lmk if you need anything else