Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

Hello Joto, I changed phones and forgot to transfer my google authenticator of that phone to the new one, can you disable it or let me re-enable on the new one? Thank you,

I cracked my phone screen and need a reset for my account.

I forgot which phone Google Authenticator is on
Please help me reset, thanks

Hello, please remove Google auth. I disabled my account.
I have used dispenser before but atm there are no activity on it. I also do not have Google auth with me. Thanks.

Hello Joto, I changed phones and forgot to transfer my google authenticator of that phone to the new one, can you disable it or let me re-enable on the new one? Thank you,

Reset.

I cracked my phone screen and need a reset for my account.

Reset.

I forgot which phone Google Authenticator is on
Please help me reset, thanks

Reset.

Hello, please remove Google auth. I disabled my account.
I have used dispenser before but atm there are no activity on it. I also do not have Google auth with me. Thanks.

Reset.

Need my authenticator removed - phone bricked and I had to get a new one.

Hi there! You reset gAuth, however I am unable to create a new one.
The corresponding page for authenticator (when you follow on-screen alert) shows 'blank'.
I have some bitcoins left I want to withdraw, however site asks me to enter gAuth code despite not having set an account.
I am unable to create a new gAuth account on your site.
It appears that you have disabled gAuth functionality for my account.
Can you please elaborate?

Need my authenticator removed - phone bricked and I had to get a new one.

Reset.

Hi there! You reset gAuth, however I am unable to create a new one.
The corresponding page for authenticator (when you follow on-screen alert) shows 'blank'.
I have some bitcoins left I want to withdraw, however site asks me to enter gAuth code despite not having set an account.
I am unable to create a new gAuth account on your site.
It appears that you have disabled gAuth functionality for my account.
Can you please elaborate?

Please try again.

I'm trying withdraw BTC. I was getting this error so I setup Google authenticator. I put in the auth code and still got the error. I removed authenticator and I'm still getting the error. Can you help me out?

edit: Looks like when I was adding/removing authenticator to try to withdraw my BTC it got stuck, now I don't have that authentication setup properly and its locked to my account. Can you please unlock it and help my withdraw my BTC?

Can you please remove my authenticator? I switched phones, thank you

I'm trying withdraw BTC. I was getting this error so I setup Google authenticator. I put in the auth code and still got the error. I removed authenticator and I'm still getting the error. Can you help me out?

edit: Looks like when I was adding/removing authenticator to try to withdraw my BTC it got stuck, now I don't have that authentication setup properly and its locked to my account. Can you please unlock it and help my withdraw my BTC?

Can you please remove my authenticator? I switched phones, thank you

Removed.

timezone: HKT
Model of phone: Iphone13

code does not work

Edit: I updated my IOS, and it still does not work