Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have any problems related to Bitcoin deposit, withdrawal or purchasing with Bitcoin, please ask them here.

a) On how to withdraw items purchased with BTC:

The onsite purchase option moves the items from the seller's inventory to yours. From this point, you can either withdraw the items or exchange other items with the items in your inventory. If you would like to withdraw from your Dispenser.tf inventory, accessed it via http://dispenser.tf/myshop/. You will find the items you have bought with onsite purchase there. Select (highlight) the items and proceed with the 'Withdraw/Transfer' option. Select 'Withdraw to Backpack', you will receive a trade offer from the bot shortly.

b) On deposit not being credited:

Before anything, check if your transaction is confirmed on the blockchain via http://blockchain.info

As we use the blockchain.info forwarding service, there are two possible reasons for further delay:

1. Your BTC deposit actually involves 2 transfers. The first one is from your wallet to the blockchain.info wallet and the second one is from the blockchain.info wallet to ours. The confirmations from where you deposit only implies that your BTC has reached the blockchain.info wallet. It will take time for further confirmations from their wallet to ours.

2. After all the confirmations are completed, we have to wait for the blockchain.info API to send a callback in order for us to acknowledge the transaction and update the database. This process may have certain delay.

Basically, your BTC will be credited eventually as long as you get at least 1 confirmation on the Blockchain. You do not have to worry about it too much.

c) On minimum deposit amount:

The minimum deposit amount is 0.0005 (after fee), which is required for the blockchain.info API (details: https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive) to process the transaction. If you have made deposit of <0.0005 BTC, you have to make additional deposit to make up the minimum amount.

Please report here only if your BTC is not credited after 24 hours, with the following information

1. Time of your withdrawal from the source wallet.
2. The amount of BTC.
3. The txnid of your transaction.

Your case will not be investigated if you miss any of the above information or your deposit is not yet delayed for 24 hours or more
Replies

Hello, It still didn't been updated it's already half a minth through (a bit more) is there anyway of me getting the refund

Please read the reply from Cara a few posts back.

Hello, It still didn't been updated it's already half a minth through (a bit more) is there anyway of me getting the refund

Yes but the 0.003 was the biggest possible.

Yes but the 0.003 was the biggest possible.

Yes and that's why all your deposit became network fee.

You used a fee that is the same size of your deposit.

The higher the price of BTC goes, the harder it will be to hit that 0.01 minimum, any chance of lowering the min to withdrawal?

The higher the price of BTC goes, the harder it will be to hit that 0.01 minimum, any chance of lowering the min to withdrawal?

Good suggestion. We will also adjust the fee (since SegWit transaction seems much faster on lower fee now).

1. 2017-10-29
2. 0.002
3. https://blockchain.info/address/1PRghsmR3JJ3z9yk98NMmN227dtR2PpQHW

not credited after 19 confirms pointless to wait 24h no system could be this slow. credit the coins to acc pls.

1. 2017-10-29
2. 0.002

not credited after 19 confirms pointless to wait 24h no system could be this slow. credit the coins to acc pls.

Because we use a redirect service (or we cannot generate hundreds of addresses for our users), every deposit needs to be confirmed in 2 separated transactions, and this second transaction could be slow if the Bitcoin network condition is bad. Also it depends on the "redirect fee" you set when you generate your address for the first time.

1. 2017-10-29
2. 0.002

Because we use a redirect service (or we cannot generate hundreds of addresses for our users), every deposit needs to be confirmed in 2 separated transactions, and this second transaction could be slow if the Bitcoin network condition is bad. Also it depends on the "redirect fee" you set when you generate your address for the first time.

Yh that other "redirect" transaction had only 1 confirm less so when mine was at 19 redirect one was at 18 so they were confirmed and in your wallet/s not sure how slow bitcoin network is problem when transactions were C O N F I R M E D. whatever dosen't matter its been 24h pls credit coins to acc.

1. 2017-10-29
2. 0.002

Yh that other "redirect" transaction had only 1 confirm less so when mine was at 19 redirect one was at 18 so they were confirmed and in your wallet/s not sure how slow bitcoin network is problem when transactions were C O N F I R M E D. whatever dosen't matter its been 24h pls credit coins to acc.

Sorry about that. The deposit has already arrived but the entry has not been generated in our database. We will be fixing the problem and credit it within 1-2 hours.

What exactly is the reasoning behind people having to wait for this secondary blockchain.info transaction?

Most places will accept just 1 confrimation. That wouldn't be 100% secure of course since there could be a user out there acting maliciously hoping for an orphaned block (unlikely given transaction fees, but, hey).... so we can stick with 6 confirmations.

I send some bitcoin, it gets 6 confirmations. The bitcoin is now yours. Is your blockchain.info wallet so insecure that this secondary wait is necessary? Further, why even use a blockchain.info wallet, if you're sending it elsewhere?

The current balance on the address it is being sent to now is 5.88668685 BTC. Does this really make any sense to make people wait for this blockchain.info transfer? If you have such little faith in blockchain.info, why not use a different wallet?

(ed: the last block, the cheapest fee for a standard transaction was 319.51 sat/B , I sent my transaction an hour or two ago at 341.521 sat/B... this secondary transaction initiated with a fee of 263.158 sat/B. it doesn't give much faith in process. why it even has to withdraw immediately, is very questionable. this is an additional $4 spent, because.... blockchain.info might scam you, or someone will get access to your blockchain.info wallet? .... the used or 'hot' wallet that has >5 BTC definitely doesn't need it ...)

ed2: OK, so this fee is something I designate. Shame I forgot about this, since last bitcoin deposit was over a year ago. The whole setup is awful. There should be no need to wait for blockchain.info to send to this hot wallet of yours with over $30k of bitcoins in it. Perhaps add something to the FAQ about how cashouts of over $5,000 may take extra time to process.

I don't want my transaction to be sitting there for 20 hours like https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/0fd1508b820896c787601bc780b58be29a40cb9a02ab6dd5eaf9f3888f2de598/ this one .. perhaps an RBF or double spend with higher fee is in order? But where to select this? Why not use an actual payment processor?

ed3: ok, so, some 5 hrs later.. please, use this blockchain.info wallet, and send bitcoins back to the original address that I sent from, it is here:

https://blockchain.info/tx/9422c1803e1a0ef74c544be57cb54049054568fd86a42728e35d74873340ddca -- 1Zevusze7BjTpp4srJhx4zkRBxpbgwU4A .. proper fee right now is 359.2 sat/B ... I should have went with keyvendor to begin with, then I could have spent bitcoins at $6700 , jesus ... why I don't get credited after you receive my bitcoin is a mystery to me. this blockchain.info action is internal, and has nothing to do with my payment

What exactly is the reasoning behind people having to wait for this secondary blockchain.info transaction?

Most places will accept just 1 confrimation. That wouldn't be 100% secure of course since there could be a user out there acting maliciously hoping for an orphaned block (unlikely given transaction fees, but, hey).... so we can stick with 6 confirmations.

I send some bitcoin, it gets 6 confirmations. The bitcoin is now yours. Is your blockchain.info wallet so insecure that this secondary wait is necessary? Further, why even use a blockchain.info wallet, if you're sending it elsewhere?

The current balance on the address it is being sent to now is 5.88668685 BTC. Does this really make any sense to make people wait for this blockchain.info transfer? If you have such little faith in blockchain.info, why not use a different wallet?

(ed: the last block, the cheapest fee for a standard transaction was 319.51 sat/B , I sent my transaction an hour or two ago at 341.521 sat/B... this secondary transaction initiated with a fee of 263.158 sat/B. it doesn't give much faith in process. why it even has to withdraw immediately, is very questionable. this is an additional $4 spent, because.... blockchain.info might scam you, or someone will get access to your blockchain.info wallet? .... the used or 'hot' wallet that has >5 BTC definitely doesn't need it ...)

ed2: OK, so this fee is something I designate. Shame I forgot about this, since last bitcoin deposit was over a year ago. The whole setup is awful. There should be no need to wait for blockchain.info to send to this hot wallet of yours with over $30k of bitcoins in it. Perhaps add something to the FAQ about how cashouts of over $5,000 may take extra time to process.

I don't want my transaction to be sitting there for 20 hours like https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/0fd1508b820896c787601bc780b58be29a40cb9a02ab6dd5eaf9f3888f2de598/ this one .. perhaps an RBF or double spend with higher fee is in order? But where to select this? Why not use an actual payment processor?

ed3: ok, so, some 5 hrs later.. please, use this blockchain.info wallet, and send bitcoins back to the original address that I sent from, it is here:

https://blockchain.info/tx/9422c1803e1a0ef74c544be57cb54049054568fd86a42728e35d74873340ddca -- 1Zevusze7BjTpp4srJhx4zkRBxpbgwU4A .. proper fee right now is 359.2 sat/B ... I should have went with keyvendor to begin with, then I could have spent bitcoins at $6700 , jesus ... why I don't get credited after you receive my bitcoin is a mystery to me. this blockchain.info action is internal, and has nothing to do with my payment

There is no free service that allows us to generate multiple deposit addresses. Unless we run a full node (which is impossible as the cost is so high), there is no way but to use a redirection service.

The redirection service we use is BlockCypher btw, we do not use blockchain.info as it is completely shit.

Also the Bitcoin network congestion is not helping. If the network is smooth the redirection time would not even be noticed. I am tempted to implement Bitcoin Cash here for this reason.

There is no free service that allows us to generate multiple deposit addresses. Unless we run a full node (which is impossible as the cost is so high), there is no way but to use a redirection service.

The redirection service we use is BlockCypher btw, we do not use blockchain.info as it is completely shit.

Also the Bitcoin network congestion is not helping. If the network is smooth the redirection time would not even be noticed. I am tempted to implement Bitcoin Cash here for this reason.

I run several full nodes, though not nearly as many as before. https://i.imgur.com/dH5vLLk.png or now you can just search for Nogtoshi, https://bitnodes.earn.com/nodes/leaderboard/?q=nogtoshi

Good budget one would be on something like an $8 dedicated kimsufi server. Even a VPS would work, w/ the difficulty there in finding one that has enough space. Too many using SSDs now & you'd want at least 200GB of space (blockchain is up to around 140GB).

I guess I wouldn't be spending my bitcoin with it at $6100 now, nor would I even want the transaction to be RBF'ed with jokers paying $10 or $20 in transaction fees now.... but I still find the whole bit about transaction being received by dispenser.tf, then having to be sent elsewhere before you can spend this bitcoin to be a bit odd.

Hi,

I don't have a mobile phone & want to withdraw my bitcoin. Google Authenticator isn't possible to setup, unless maybe it works with something like BlueStacks, but don't particularly want to install BlueStacks to check.

It can be sent to the same address as my bitcoin withdrawal on 4-11-16, or to the same address that I sent the bitcoin from this time -- 1Zevusze7BjTpp4srJhx4zkRBxpbgwU4A

thanks,

Hi,

I don't have a mobile phone & want to withdraw my bitcoin. Google Authenticator isn't possible to setup, unless maybe it works with something like BlueStacks, but don't particularly want to install BlueStacks to check.

It can be sent to the same address as my bitcoin withdrawal on 4-11-16, or to the same address that I sent the bitcoin from this time -- 1Zevusze7BjTpp4srJhx4zkRBxpbgwU4A

thanks,

I suggest you to setup google authenticator with WinAuth.

Hi,

thanks,

I suggest you to setup google authenticator with WinAuth.

The bitcoins can just be sent to the same address they came from. I don't have Google Authenticator.