Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have any problems related to Bitcoin deposit, withdrawal or purchasing with Bitcoin, please ask them here.

a) On how to withdraw items purchased with BTC:

The onsite purchase option moves the items from the seller's inventory to yours. From this point, you can either withdraw the items or exchange other items with the items in your inventory. If you would like to withdraw from your Dispenser.tf inventory, accessed it via http://dispenser.tf/myshop/. You will find the items you have bought with onsite purchase there. Select (highlight) the items and proceed with the 'Withdraw/Transfer' option. Select 'Withdraw to Backpack', you will receive a trade offer from the bot shortly.

b) On deposit not being credited:

Before anything, check if your transaction is confirmed on the blockchain via http://blockchain.info

As we use the blockchain.info forwarding service, there are two possible reasons for further delay:

1. Your BTC deposit actually involves 2 transfers. The first one is from your wallet to the blockchain.info wallet and the second one is from the blockchain.info wallet to ours. The confirmations from where you deposit only implies that your BTC has reached the blockchain.info wallet. It will take time for further confirmations from their wallet to ours.

2. After all the confirmations are completed, we have to wait for the blockchain.info API to send a callback in order for us to acknowledge the transaction and update the database. This process may have certain delay.

Basically, your BTC will be credited eventually as long as you get at least 1 confirmation on the Blockchain. You do not have to worry about it too much.

c) On minimum deposit amount:

The minimum deposit amount is 0.0005 (after fee), which is required for the blockchain.info API (details: https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive) to process the transaction. If you have made deposit of <0.0005 BTC, you have to make additional deposit to make up the minimum amount.

Please report here only if your BTC is not credited after 24 hours, with the following information

1. Time of your withdrawal from the source wallet.
2. The amount of BTC.
3. The txnid of your transaction.

Your case will not be investigated if you miss any of the above information or your deposit is not yet delayed for 24 hours or more
Replies

Hi,

I don't have a mobile phone & want to withdraw my bitcoin. Google Authenticator isn't possible to setup, unless maybe it works with something like BlueStacks, but don't particularly want to install BlueStacks to check.

It can be sent to the same address as my bitcoin withdrawal on 4-11-16, or to the same address that I sent the bitcoin from this time -- 1Zevusze7BjTpp4srJhx4zkRBxpbgwU4A

thanks,

I suggest you to setup google authenticator with WinAuth.

The bitcoins can just be sent to the same address they came from. I don't have Google Authenticator.

Sent to 1NAsM7hM5CpVeak8X5NnW42UNphqkgN8WV . I won't process another Bitcoin withdrawal outside of the system anymore. Please do not make my work difficult.

Hello

I requested bitcoin payout to my wallet and it's approved on 2017-11-11 16:09 , but the transaction is still pending. You are able to add "boost" to this transaction? You can apply 0.003 BTC fee on it from my dispenser btc wallet to make it faster or i don't know how it works honestly.

[Approved] 2017-11-11 16:09
Withdraw amount: 0.08660000
TxId: 5d9e732984cb615a4dc8c33a62b4bf9ba2b3d5147b6eb0aadc622f516305fc12

Thank you!

Hello

I requested bitcoin payout to my wallet and it's approved on 2017-11-11 16:09 , but the transaction is still pending. You are able to add "boost" to this transaction? You can apply 0.003 BTC fee on it from my dispenser btc wallet to make it faster or i don't know how it works honestly.

Thank you!

I cannot bump fee at the moment. The wallet service (greenaddress.it) has not allowed us to do so (give some unknown error). When I could bump fee I will make sure to bump your asap.

BTW if you wish to withdraw using 0.0005 fee would confirm within 1 hour.

Hello

Thank you!

I cannot bump fee at the moment. The wallet service (greenaddress.it) has not allowed us to do so (give some unknown error). When I could bump fee I will make sure to bump your asap.

BTW if you wish to withdraw using 0.0005 fee would confirm within 1 hour.

I see, next time i will use higher fees.

Thanks

i dont use the site before, but i see then all my bitcoins gone in one transaction, can you say me or send me an email, with the items than i buy or if something bad happen.

i dont use the site before, but i see then all my bitcoins gone in one transaction, can you say me or send me an email, with the items than i buy or if something bad happen.

Sorry I do not really understand what you mean here. What do you want me to explain?

Sorry I do not really understand what you mean here. What do you want me to explain?

i mean, before i left bits but i dont see it, so i dont know if i nevermind that or i withdraw it, so i wanna know that.

Hi I think I'm in the same boat as the user a couple posts above me, sent a withdraw with the lower transaction fee and don't think it's going through after over a day waiting.

Time: [Approved] 2017-12-18 14:52
Amount: 0.00435053
TxID: 822ac922b2a2895cbd1f5cb0c5ba9fcc6dd148284eb8cefa23951124ec943b2d

Possible to get this re-sent using the higher fee? Thanks!

Hi I think I'm in the same boat as the user a couple posts above me, sent a withdraw with the lower transaction fee and don't think it's going through after over a day waiting.

Not possible because even the whole amount is used as fees it won't be enough to get confirmed.

Not possible because even the whole amount is used as fees it won't be enough to get confirmed.

Thanks for the reply. That's like $80. If I'm understanding, it costs more than $80 in fees to make a withdrawal? Can you just credit it back to my account then if I'm never going to get it?

Thanks for the reply. That's like $80. If I'm understanding, it costs more than $80 in fees to make a withdrawal? Can you just credit it back to my account then if I'm never going to get it?

If you want a very quick confirmation, the fee would be around ~30 USD at least, so I am not keen to increase the fee.

Just wait until the amount of unconfirmed transactions become <100K and yours should get confirmations.

Why do we deposit in a hot wallet that redirects to a cold wallet? Why couldn't we deposit straight into the cold wallet and avoid fees. Your private key would still be safe behind lock and key.

Why do we deposit in a hot wallet that redirects to a cold wallet? Why couldn't we deposit straight into the cold wallet and avoid fees. Your private key would still be safe behind lock and key.

No this is not the problem. The deposit goes to the hot wallet and won't be redirected to the cold wallet automatically. The redirection transaction is between a redirection service and our wallet, as we do not run a full node and cannot generate multiple deposit address for our users.

Hello . About my latest withdrawal
[Approved] 2018-01-09 16:48
Withdraw amount: 0.01044614
TxId: No transaction
No new transaction on my wallet

Hello . About my latest withdrawal
[Approved] 2018-01-09 16:48
Withdraw amount: 0.01044614
TxId: No transaction
No new transaction on my wallet

No network confirmation yet.