Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi, I want to withdraw my credit as tf2 keys but there are no stocks for days.
Operation Hydra keys are cheaper than tf2 on every place even on steam market but its not on dispenser. Therefore there are thousands of hydra keys on dispenser but not tf2. As you already know CS GO keys have also trade hold for 7 days. Can you reconsider exchange rates Hydra between tf2?
1 Hydra = 1,07 tf2 on dispenser
1 Hydra = 0,93 tf2 on steam market

Have a good day / night
Replies

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072606392/inventory/
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072510469/inventory/

2 dispensers vaults have 1100 keys each, total 2200

This is sad to see there is no shortage for tf2 keys but those are not avaible to withdraw.

Cannot make them available as one person will take them all. I am trying to find a way to distribute the keys more evenly.

This situation is unacceptable.

Dear Joto, as much respect i have for you and what you have done with this platform for us - sellers and your and our customers, this situation should have never happened.

I have only low amount of credits available, so personally i shouldn't care about this, but it's about the principle. I have no desire to be selling gifts for some virtual and practically worthless credits if they are not backed with tf2 keys that can be withdrawn at will and this is the situation you have created now.

You told before that tf2 keys availability was automatic, but this is now clearly not the case anymore.

The credits must be backed with tf2 keys which should be available at all times and it is up to sellers to withdraw them or not, those are their tf2 keys and they can do with them whatever they want, you shouldn't be taking those keys hostage and in your own words waiting for some "TF2 keys to crash" event to only then release them.

You have been doing that with cs:go keys before, you were keeping them at will and only releasing small amounts at your own will and discretion, always making profit through conversion rates (buying for 1-1.06, selling for 1.07+ credits and no one blames you for that), now that they have lower value, you are trying to push all those amassed cs:go keys down our throats at horrible rates and you are taking tf2 keys hostage. Not right. Not fair.

I know that you can't please everyone and that this situation is partially to be blamed because of cs:go keys deposit allowance (many sellers were complaining at the beginning that they wanted cs:go keys, etc), but the road you took is not the solution. Up to now you were profiting of cs:go keys as well, now it's time maybe to take a hit and loss yourself and not be pushing it on sellers.

It's sad enough that someone deposits tf2 key and he is not able to withdraw it now again if he changed his mind or the game he wanted is not available for purchase anymore. Same situation as before with cs:go keys, guys would deposit them and not be able to withdraw them, this should have been solved differently. Even now, with these new cs:go key rates and untradability, there is no reason for someone to have to wait 7 days for his credit, you already got his keys, it's not like he can withdraw them, you basically killed the cs:go key market with this practise (see how opskins solved the cs:go keys 7 days cooldown).

In any case, each credit should be backed by a tf2 key and the sellers should be able to withdraw them as they please, those are THEIR keys, they can do with them as they want and those keys should not be taken hostage. If the price for that is to completely shut down cs:go keys deposit then so be it, but if i sold something on market for 10 credits, then i expect to withdraw them as tf2 keys without any strings attached (after paying you your market fee). I mean, the same 10 tf2 keys were deposited by a buyer to get credits and those keys should be available to me as a seller.

Don't ruin everything you have done for us with actions like these.

Please remember that we did not want to take CS:GO keys at all when we deployed the market system. At that time, CS:GO keys were much more popular than TF2 keys and people asked us to also accept CS:GO keys. It is not our fault that the Steam key market makes a 180 degree turn all of a sudden. There was a time when our system had 30k+ TF2 keys and we had no inventory space for them because people were swapping our CS:GO keys with their TF2 keys. Our job is tough and people are not going to be happy one way or another.

If the situation persists, I think the best solution would be distributing all keys evenly to all credit owners. Each keys (including TF2 and CS:GO) would be distributed as one credit each and everybody would get a fair share of keys. By doing that all the credit are "removed" and we could start fresh. We could remove the support of CS:GO keys so that all deposit and withdrawal are through TF2 keys and we won't run into this same problem again.

we are waiting your solution joto , this is a big problem to your site

you must start thinking more about the sellers of your page, the sellers are the ones that give value to your page and if we can not whitdraw tf2 keys we will have to remove our games from this site, if we remove the games from this page, the site is not worth nothing.Think about this joto , the sellers need tf2 Keys with ratio 1:1

The TF2 keys will be up for withdrawal later with a limit of 50 keys a day per shop. Hopefully they could be more fairly distributed this time. After all of them are withdrawal we will save up keys again and distribute them using the same rule.

The TF2 keys will be up for withdrawal later with a limit of 50 keys a day per shop. Hopefully they could be more fairly distributed this time. After all of them are withdrawal we will save up keys again and distribute them using the same rule.

Its a good solution to get started, but in my opinion the best thing would be that only the VIP stores could withdraw them . Not the normal users , to avoid the speculation.

u can just do all csgo keys 1:1 ratio

the system says : "Daily withdraw limit is reached for the following items : tf2 keys " , but i didnt withdraw today nothing , whats happens?????

the system says : "Daily withdraw limit is reached for the following items : tf2 keys " , but i didnt withdraw today nothing , whats happens?????

same here

same

The system still doesnt works

incredible

Sorry I forgot to set the limit back after I disabled it for a moment of testing yesterday. Now I have set it back to the correct value.

Sorry I forgot to set the limit back after I disabled it for a moment of testing yesterday. Now I have set it back to the correct value.

Perfect joto , now works