Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

Same here
I already wondered why some write me i should add them for trade
Checked the traditional trades today. Have a friend try to buy something
As Rock already said non-stop "Steam trading is temporarily unavailable or Steam is very busy, please try again later"

I tried to buy something by myself. The Bot said my Inventory would be Private and i should change it to public (but it is already)
So its even not working if the Profil is complete public...so noone can buy anything via traditional trades form the bots

really looks like it's the Privacy change https://steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1667896941884942467

Traditional trade doesn't work should be a bug, it should be fixed today.

Not sure if it really works, someone bought in the last days something form my Bot.
But if i try to buy by myself with a anonymous purchase it still says "private backpack etc"

Not sure if it really works, someone bought in the last days something form my Bot.
But if i try to buy by myself with a anonymous purchase it still says "private backpack etc"

Anonymous purchase should not work anyway. Are you sure someone is still buying anonymously?

Hi Joto,

i can't access my Steam gift inventory via dispenser interface any more since yesterday, it's basically dead, always returns "No Inventory" and i can't deposit any gifts to the bot.

It's definitely dispenser problem, all other sites can load my gifts without problems and it's not a temporary steam error. Other inventory types, like tf2/cs:go/community etc work as well, only gift inventory is affected.

This is a request that is being sent in the backround:
https://dispenser.tf/bulk/get_backpack_inventory_data_json/?shopid=76561198003254179&app=753_1

It returns for example "total_items": 0, etc.

Can you please look into it and debug what's wrong?

I managed to find a manual workaround and temporary "revive" inventory load method for a short period of time when i need it, but it would be nice if dispenser interface would work as intended.

Hello Joto,
is there may be a change or a bug with the Gift system ?!
The "Accept Game Gifts" Button is gone for me to accept gift deposits

Hello Joto,
is there may be a change or a bug with the Gift system ?!
The "Accept Game Gifts" Button is gone for me to accept gift deposits

The button is removed as it is useless now (there is no untradable gifts deposit anymore).

You do not need that button if you deposit tradable gifts.

The button is removed as it is useless now (there is no untradable gifts deposit anymore).

Hm,okay then its clear that the botton is gone. Then I probably missed the change
Because a few weeks ago i have deposit ungradable gifts that's why I wondered
too bad :/

Hm,okay then its clear that the botton is gone. Then I probably missed the change
Because a few weeks ago i have deposit ungradable gifts that's why I wondered
too bad :/

We will add back the button later as we understand some of you still need it.

There seem to exist a lingering bug for quite some time, with market orders getting cancelled. The message that appear in Order History is: "Cancelled (Buyer out of balance)".

Had multiple occurrences of it lately, with the last ones today.

Why is this happening and why is buyer allowed to place market orders at the first place if he doesn't have sufficient funds?

This opens a door for grieving and ability to take down all market orders at will.

Here some examples with market history ids from my order history page.

Today: 154836, 154825, 154824, 154822, 154821, 154820.
Few days ago: 154738, 154727.
Some even older orders: 154632, 154631, 154298, 154124.

The common theme seem to be that the buyers are all first time or inexperienced dispenser users. I got a feeling that they are just sending keys (it's always tf2 keys) to their inventory and not using credit deposit interface. The uploaded keys are somehow still being counted as available credit and it's letting them place the orders, but if the auto-deposit fails (which seem to be the case most of the time), the order is cancelled. If this is really the case, then it should be prevented and the users shouldn't be able to place orders until they deposit the keys.

*bump*

Same problem is still going on, here some new cancelled orders from today: 155048, 155055.

Any reply on this subject would be appreciated, thanks.

*bump*

Same problem is still going on, here some new cancelled orders from today: 155048, 155055.

I am not sure about the cause. The system does check credit during purchase. This error should only apply to crypto trades as the price of crypto may change and buyers could be out of balance but should not apply to key purchase.

Here again latest cancelled order from the same buyer: 155078

What apparently happens is that the gift is taken down and the credit is subtracted from the buyer. Shortly after that something happens and the order is cancelled. The buyer gets his credit back, but the gift is taken off from market. If he tries to purchase again, the same thing will happen and another gift will be taken off the market. The purchased gifts are taken off the market and for them new market orders need to be created.

This happens quite a lot, see one of the recent examples: https://dispenser.tf/market/16720/
Last sold item supposedly for 8 keys and Volume is 1, means it happened very recently. But if you check done deals, there is no filled order that was sold for 8 keys, last item sold was in january and it was for 3 keys. This is typical sign that the 8 keys order was cancelled and the seller needed to recreate new market order.

I hope you can go through the code that handles market order purchases and spot the problematic part, it definitely affects gifts and credit orders, none of these are crypto orders.

*bump*

I am not sure about the cause. The system does check credit during purchase. This error should only apply to crypto trades as the price of crypto may change and buyers could be out of balance but should not apply to key purchase.

i Deposit 5 csgokey in May 16th,Not yet

Rock: I know what causes the bug now. Fixing.