Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

at first i thought i was going crazy
then i thought the bot was bullying me
and now i understand that the bot WAS bullying me by telling me that i could put in a max of 12 items.

my storage here has 8 items and every time i want to put in more than 8 items, it keeps giving me the "no items were transferred" notification on steam trade

at first i thought i was going crazy
then i thought the bot was bullying me
and now i understand that the bot WAS bullying me by telling me that i could put in a max of 12 items.

my storage here has 8 items and every time i want to put in more than 8 items, it keeps giving me the "no items were transferred" notification on steam trade

Please move to a new bot because the inventory of dispenser 11 is full

Hello, something strange is happening with the credits on my account. I have 5 scraps in credits, but when I go to the credit page, it shows them in the 'deposit credits' area, not the 'withdrawal credits' area. It gives me an 'invalid credit amount' when trying to retrieve the credit.

Could you please have a look at my account? Thanks!

Hello, something strange is happening with the credits on my account. I have 5 scraps in credits, but when I go to the credit page, it shows them in the 'deposit credits' area, not the 'withdrawal credits' area. It gives me an 'invalid credit amount' when trying to retrieve the credit.

You have to withdraw credits in multiples of 1.

I did an Offline Trade with another user, exchanging some of his weapons with my weapons, and now my inventory looks strange -- the weapons I traded for appear in my trades but aren't in my inventory. Just a heads up in case something is wrong.

I did an Offline Trade with another user, exchanging some of his weapons with my weapons, and now my inventory looks strange -- the weapons I traded for appear in my trades but aren't in my inventory. Just a heads up in case something is wrong.

I think the weapons stuck at the bots that is supposed to deliver offline purchase. What are the weapons in question?

I think the weapons stuck at the bots that is supposed to deliver offline purchase. What are the weapons in question?

I posted the information in Missing Items Forum, but I'll repaste it here so it's all together:

Yesterday, I Offline traded my Gunslinger, Jag, Splendid Screen and Reserve Shooter to this store http://dispenser.tf/shop/1903/ for his Direct Hit, Axtinguisher, Short Circuit and Holiday Punch. Used the Offline Trade feature, and the items did not show up properly in my inventory -- the boxes were blank. I checked today and now the four items are totally gone, and my old items are not there either.

So, I notice that whenever I buy something with off line credits, my items disappear. I had just bought a a hat another day (that was reported in the lost item thread) and just bought a candy cane and it disappeared again.

I posted the information in Missing Items Forum, but I'll repaste it here so it's all together:

Yesterday, I Offline traded my Gunslinger, Jag, Splendid Screen and Reserve Shooter to this store http://dispenser.tf/shop/1903/ for his Direct Hit, Axtinguisher, Short Circuit and Holiday Punch. Used the Offline Trade feature, and the items did not show up properly in my inventory -- the boxes were blank. I checked today and now the four items are totally gone, and my old items are not there either.

So, I notice that whenever I buy something with off line credits, my items disappear. I had just bought a a hat another day (that was reported in the lost item thread) and just bought a candy cane and it disappeared again.

I relocated the stuff.
It's weird that the offline purchase never works for some people. I have been using it for more than 10 times a day and never got an item missing, which is hard to debug.

You have to withdraw credits in multiples of 1.

Thank you, this makes perfect sense but was not stated anywhere at the time. :)

I can't trade at all, despite the bots being online and Steam not bugging out elsewhere. I tried my idlers and I can trade with them fine, but Dispenser 11 and 14 just never reach the trade window, it appears.

It's possible to create a trade like this:

http://imgur.com/0i9Zt

http://dispenser.tf/trade/14766/

(Trading an item for 'placeholders')

I assume that this shouldn't be possible

I wanted to WITHDRAW an item from my inventory, without depositing any new. When trading, the bot said "shop overload" and do not allow me to "DEPOSIT", though I didn't choose anything to deposit...

It's possible to create a trade like this:

http://imgur.com/0i9Zt

http://dispenser.tf/trade/14766/

(Trading an item for 'placeholders')

I assume that this shouldn't be possible

Yes you are right about this being a bug. We will fix that.

I wanted to WITHDRAW an item from my inventory, without depositing any new. When trading, the bot said "shop overload" and do not allow me to "DEPOSIT", though I didn't choose anything to deposit...

If what you are having in your inventory is more than 12 items. Withdraw will result in a bug if you do not deposit something at the same time. A way to workaround it for now is to deposit at least 1 item while taking away enough items for your inventory to be less than 12 items.