Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

I have tasks stuck in my queue after trying to withdraw items - is there a clear button?

I have tasks stuck in my queue after trying to withdraw items - is there a clear button?

It does not have to be cleared manually. It will timeout itself if you give it some time.

I have 6 scrap metal in my shop right now, from completed trades. But I can't withdraw them, because they put my shop past its item limit.

When I try to get them from Dispenser 09 I get this:

Dispenser 09: This is a WITHDRAW session, I will give you 6 items, at the same time you can deposit -4 items. Click READY when you finished adding items. 14:06:08
Dispenser 09: Security Code: 415896 14:06:08
You are ready 14:06:08
Dispenser 09: Shop overloaded! You can only deposit -4 items. 14:06:19
Dispenser 09: Shop overloaded! You can only deposit -4 items. 14:06:20
Dispenser 09: Shop overloaded! You can only deposit -4 items. 14:06:20

Obviously I'm depositing 0 items, but since 0 > -4 it won't let me get the metal.

Dispenser 09 added Scrap Metal 18:06:09
Dispenser 09: This is a WITHDRAW session, I will give you 1 items, at the same time you can deposit -9 items. Click READY when you finished adding items. 18:06:11
You are ready 18:06:11
Dispenser 09: Shop overloaded! You can only deposit -9 items. 18:06:17
Dispenser 09: Shop overloaded! You can only deposit -9 items. 18:06:18

So do I have to wait for my entire shop to sell and empty out for it to allow me to withdraw metal?

Dispenser 09 added Scrap Metal 18:06:09
Dispenser 09: This is a WITHDRAW session, I will give you 1 items, at the same time you can deposit -9 items. Click READY when you finished adding items. 18:06:11
You are ready 18:06:11
Dispenser 09: Shop overloaded! You can only deposit -9 items. 18:06:17
Dispenser 09: Shop overloaded! You can only deposit -9 items. 18:06:18

So do I have to wait for my entire shop to sell and empty out for it to allow me to withdraw metal?

Put in at least 1 item while you withdraw enough to put you within limit, should work. A fix on this whole thing is coming.

I have -0.77 credit in my account right now, can you tell me what happened? I believe it was 1.33 before I withdrew a refined metal yesterday, but didn't keep track too well.

I have -0.77 credit in my account right now, can you tell me what happened? I believe it was 1.33 before I withdrew a refined metal yesterday, but didn't keep track too well.

I do not really know why credit can be negative. But I believe it's a bug. I have set it back to 0.33. (If that is what you had before the bug).

I do not really know why credit can be negative. But I believe it's a bug. I have set it back to 0.33. (If that is what you had before the bug).

I'm not sure what it should be, actually. Feel free to zero it out just to be safe.

I'm getting an unhandled exception error when I try to view the history via http://dispenser.tf/shop_log/1465/

I'm getting an unhandled exception error when I try to view the history via http://dispenser.tf/shop_log/1465/

Yes I notice history is not working (mine included). Trying to fix.

It does not have to be cleared manually. It will timeout itself if you give it some time.

How long does it take to clear? I've had one stuck on Established for about 2 hours after a failed trade. :(

Edit: I just closed a trade because I wanted to add stuff to it, and the items are still greyed in my inventory, so I cant touch them. :|

How long does it take to clear? I've had one stuck on Established for about 2 hours after a failed trade. :(

Yes, I also have this problem. I got a "Trade Error" during the trade, now the queued task is stuck at "Established" for about an hour.

Is that normal?

Edit: Actually nevermind, the task finally got "Cancelled". xD

I'm getting a "this trade session contains errors" message in trade when trying to get a refined metal out of the dispenser bot #1.

I'm getting a "this trade session contains errors" message in trade when trying to get a refined metal out of the dispenser bot #1.

I have reassigned the metal. Maybe you can try taking them out again.

I have reassigned the metal. Maybe you can try taking them out again.

Ok, the trade worked and I got the metal out. I think I know what is triggering it.

My shop has 12 spots, and I can use up to 11 of them for items. Whenever someone trades the bots, they usually replace an item with metal. If they trade something with two or more metal (refined, reclaimed, etc) it overloads the shop space and causes a problem (as in 12/12 spots, sometimes 13/12 spots). I don't know how to avoid this, as I always try to clear out the space as quickly as possible, but maybe you could add 'extra' spots for exchanges made by someone besides the shop owner? So if someone trades 9 scraps for a 1 ref item it would still work and not be overloaded.