Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

My store's at capacity 13/12 (from trades, not depositing items), and I can't withdraw items. The bot lags and then it says there has been an error.

edit: nvm, works fine.

The dispenser #40 keeps giving me an error when I try to withdraw keys, hats and metal.

Edit: It only gives me the error when I add the hat.
The hat is Coupe D'isaster

I'm getting a "this trade session contains errors" message in trade when trying to get a refined metal out of the dispenser bot #1.

I have reassigned the metal. Maybe you can try taking them out again.

Ok, the trade worked and I got the metal out. I think I know what is triggering it.

My shop has 12 spots, and I can use up to 11 of them for items. Whenever someone trades the bots, they usually replace an item with metal. If they trade something with two or more metal (refined, reclaimed, etc) it overloads the shop space and causes a problem (as in 12/12 spots, sometimes 13/12 spots). I don't know how to avoid this, as I always try to clear out the space as quickly as possible, but maybe you could add 'extra' spots for exchanges made by someone besides the shop owner? So if someone trades 9 scraps for a 1 ref item it would still work and not be overloaded.

There is no way to avoid this. If anything, we will work out how to fix the bug when withdrawing under overloaded situation. We are also thinking of forcing people to pay with the least amount of metal during purchase (i.e. cannot pay 9 scraps for a 1 ref item).

My store's at capacity 13/12 (from trades, not depositing items), and I can't withdraw items. The bot lags and then it says there has been an error.

Refer to top FAQ #4.

The dispenser #40 keeps giving me an error when I try to withdraw keys, hats and metal.

Edit: It only gives me the error when I add the hat.
The hat is Coupe D'isaster

I cannot reproduce the problem you are having (I could withdraw your hat).
But I have deleted and reassigned the item entry in our system, you could try again and see if it helps.

If it does not, I will take the hat out for you for the time being.

Edit: PROBLEM RESOLVED. After filing this, I tried again and it worked. I'm leaving this here just in case it helps in any way.

I recently tried to purchase a Strange Tomislav for 0.55 ref from the following store: http://dispenser.tf/76561197961597696, but have had some trouble actually receiving the item. Here's how it's gone:
Trade #1: Attempted to purchase with just metal, realized I didn't have the correct "change", so I cancelled.
Trade #2: Attempted to purchase using 0.11 credit -- after placing the remaining metal in the trade and hitting Ready, I got an error message: "This trade contains errors". I cancelled.
Trade #3: As an experiment, I tried the purchase again using only credit. Once again, I got the "This trade contains error" message.
Trade #4: As a further experiment, I tried an offline purchase. It succeeded, and the item appeared in my inventory.

However, when I try to withdraw that Strange Tomislav from my inventory, the bot (after placing any other items to be withdrawn in the trade), returns a "Cannot place item in trade!" error. I did a Check Inventory, but the Strange Tomislav remains.

As a further curiosity, examining the backpack of the other shop's bot reveals only a single Strange Tomislav, when there are three still being offered for trade. Examining my shop's bot reveals no Strange Tomislavs at all.

Thank you for your time.

I like to search for [buy] key, and that doesn't work anymore for whatever reason. So anyway, I used the other search feature, selected key from the table of items, and searched. When I scroll to the bottom, instead of bringing up another page of search results it just starts bringing up random peoples shops as if i was scrolling down the main page. I want to be able to search for the people who want keys for their items one way or the other, so please fix one or both of these issues!

Seems like I'm having another problem. There are four Halloween Spell: Exorcisms in my store that I can't withdraw. Whenever I try, I get the "This trade contains errors" message. Check Inventory does not resolve the problem. I tried earlier this afternoon to make sure it wouldn't just go away like my last problem. I looked at the bot's backpack and confirmed that the items are there.

Thanks for your help!

e: The same error seems to occur when I try to withdraw the Tam o' Shanter. However, it looked like I would be able to withdraw the Uncraftable Black Box and Brass Beast from my shop.

Haunted plutonidome is a craftable hat, but it isn't letting me trade it as one.

I like to search for [buy] key, and that doesn't work anymore for whatever reason. So anyway, I used the other search feature, selected key from the table of items, and searched. When I scroll to the bottom, instead of bringing up another page of search results it just starts bringing up random peoples shops as if i was scrolling down the main page. I want to be able to search for the people who want keys for their items one way or the other, so please fix one or both of these issues!

Thanks, confirmed both bugs.

Seems like I'm having another problem. There are four Halloween Spell: Exorcisms in my store that I can't withdraw. Whenever I try, I get the "This trade contains errors" message. Check Inventory does not resolve the problem. I tried earlier this afternoon to make sure it wouldn't just go away like my last problem. I looked at the bot's backpack and confirmed that the items are there.

Thanks for your help!

e: The same error seems to occur when I try to withdraw the Tam o' Shanter. However, it looked like I would be able to withdraw the Uncraftable Black Box and Brass Beast from my shop.

This overall is a complicated issue. For now I reverted the trades but I accidentally put 1 refined instead of 1 reclaimed to your inventory (so I remove 0.66 credit from you instead). That shop was selling a non-existent s.tomislav causing all these problems.

Haunted plutonidome is a craftable hat, but it isn't letting me trade it as one.

If the shop specifies "Any Hat" in haunted quality, I think it could match.

This overall is a complicated issue. For now I reverted the trades but I accidentally put 1 refined instead of 1 reclaimed to your inventory (so I remove 0.66 credit from you instead). That shop was selling a non-existent s.tomislav causing all these problems.

I think there's been a little misunderstanding -- in the end, I received the Strange Tomislav, so there was no need for you to credit my account with 0.55 ref. You should take this back. When I can deposit 1 ref with the ATM (I'm having problems with trading right now -- the session expires very quickly, before the bot can make an offer), you should take back the 0.55 ref that you gave me. Please let me know if you'd prefer to handle this another way.

Thank you very much!

I think there's been a little misunderstanding -- in the end, I received the Strange Tomislav, so there was no need for you to credit my account with 0.55 ref. You should take this back. When I can deposit 1 ref with the ATM (I'm having problems with trading right now -- the session expires very quickly, before the bot can make an offer), you should take back the 0.55 ref that you gave me. Please let me know if you'd prefer to handle this another way.

Thank you very much!

I removed the metal and set back the credit - yes sorry for the misunderstanding as I bought the same thing from the same shop and could not get it.

My shop has 8/12 items and I recently had an alert that someone bought an item (with another item) and the alert said I had -4 item space left... currently can't remove the item I got, nor the 4 un-traded to try and bring my -4 back to 0 or 1.