Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

My shop has 8/12 items and I recently had an alert that someone bought an item (with another item) and the alert said I had -4 item space left... currently can't remove the item I got, nor the 4 un-traded to try and bring my -4 back to 0 or 1.

Please try again. If you still can't withdraw, please tell me what kind of error you get.

Hi,
I had a trade offering 2 scrap for an Under Cover but I checked this morning and it was grayed out and it no longer showed up on searches, so I closed it. Now I have an Under Cover in my inventory that is grayed out and I am unable to select it for a new trade or a withdrawal. My shop history shows 2 scrap in and an Under Cover out, which seems backwards. The Check Inventory button has no effect. Thanks for your attention

Hi,
I had a trade offering 2 scrap for an Under Cover but I checked this morning and it was grayed out and it no longer showed up on searches, so I closed it. Now I have an Under Cover in my inventory that is grayed out and I am unable to select it for a new trade or a withdrawal. My shop history shows 2 scrap in and an Under Cover out, which seems backwards. The Check Inventory button has no effect. Thanks for your attention

I think the undercover being sold to you was glitched. That thing does not exist in the system and he took advantage. I don't have a undercover so I would compensate you with the scraps you had.

Well, I can see that you tried to fix the search bug, and i appreciate it, but i don't think everything quite worked out as intended: http://i.imgur.com/ogEWL.jpg

Edit: another trade cleared correctly and now everything seems to be in order. Thanks again!

Dispenser 18, ID: 202557 dispenser has lagged out and has a key in limbo, cannot add or withdraw items due to the task being perpetually "in queue"

Well, I can see that you tried to fix the search bug, and i appreciate it, but i don't think everything quite worked out as intended: http://i.imgur.com/ogEWL.jpg

By the time you take this screenshot we were still testing. I think its fully working as intended now.

Dispenser 18, ID: 202557 dispenser has lagged out and has a key in limbo, cannot add or withdraw items due to the task being perpetually "in queue"

I reseted the status of the key.

Actually, did you mean the key had greyed out and you could not do anything about it?

By the time you take this screenshot we were still testing. I think its fully working as intended now.

Looks good, thanks!

Hi there,

I bought a strange tomislav around 8 hours ago using "offline purchase". Credits have been paid and the item is in my inventory. However, the item is greyed out and I am not able to withdraw it so far. Is it a bug or I made some mistake? Please help. Thanks.

Hi there,

I bought a strange tomislav around 8 hours ago using "offline purchase". Credits have been paid and the item is in my inventory. However, the item is greyed out and I am not able to withdraw it so far. Is it a bug or I made some mistake? Please help. Thanks.

I checked your shop the tomislav is not greyed now, may be try to withdraw it again.

Hi there,

I checked your shop the tomislav is not greyed now, may be try to withdraw it again.

Thanks Cara. It works now.

Every time I check 'My Shop', I get the following message;

Shop Unavailable
All bots in this class were occupied, but inactive shops will be purged every few hours, please try again later.

This has been true all weekend, so it seems to be something just waiting won't fix. The only other time I've used Dispenser was during the height of the Halloween event when things were a bit bugged out, so that might have affected it; I dunno.

Was going to exchange some items in my shop, the bot cancelled the trade and now all items are greyed out and even thought it says that the task was cancelled, when I try to do anything it just says that there's a task in queue

Every time I check 'My Shop', I get the following message;

Shop Unavailable
All bots in this class were occupied, but inactive shops will be purged every few hours, please try again later.

This has been true all weekend, so it seems to be something just waiting won't fix. The only other time I've used Dispenser was during the height of the Halloween event when things were a bit bugged out, so that might have affected it; I dunno.

Because all our bots ran out of space. Added some bots so it will work now.