Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

Was going to exchange some items in my shop, the bot cancelled the trade and now all items are greyed out and even thought it says that the task was cancelled, when I try to do anything it just says that there's a task in queue

I resetted the status of your items. Still looking to fix this bug. ;<

I saw it and then went to exchange itens again, added the bot but nothing happpened. Went to check tasks, nothing there, tryed again "task in queue" =/. Guess i'll have to wait for you to find a fix then, thanks anyway =)

I saw it and then went to exchange itens again, added the bot but nothing happpened. Went to check tasks, nothing there, tryed again "task in queue" =/. Guess i'll have to wait for you to find a fix then, thanks anyway =)

So you are unable to trade with Dispsenser 51 at all right? Can you trade with other bots?

Hi, have a similar problem as some of the guy above. Bought a Headwarmer in an offline purchase and the items were traded and received but the headwarmer is greyed out and unretrievable. Hope you can help.

Thanks.

Edit : After re-reading the post above it seems I have bought one of the problem items in question ^^ This is the reason i went to offline purchase cos Disp 51 (i think) wasn't functioning correctly.

Edit 2 : should have been more patient. Fixed.

Hi, have a similar problem as some of the guy above. Bought a Headwarmer in an offline purchase and the items were traded and received but the headwarmer is greyed out and unretrievable. Hope you can help.

Thanks.

Edit : After re-reading the post above it seems I have bought one of the problem items in question ^^ This is the reason i went to offline purchase cos Disp 51 (i think) wasn't functioning correctly.

Edit 2 : should have been more patient. Fixed.

Hey, that was my head warmer, thanks for the buy and it was on disp 51, maybe he was being troublesome? Tried with other bots and it worked fine and now disp 51 is working nicely. Thanks =)

I just got on this morning (second day using the site) and it upped me from 10 slots to 12. I proceeded to start an exchange with the bot to upload 2 more items. I only accepted 1 item even though it says i have 2 slots free. Did I miss anything?
The bot accepted the one item and said my shop is full.

Recently sold one of my Strange parts I had on sale for a bunch of scrap, putting me over the item limit, and I later offline traded some of that scrap for a dueling minigame, which has yet to appear in my inventory. I took out the leftover scrap awhile ago but the minigame still hasn't appeared. If something's up, let me know, I'm hoping the problem will resolve itself in time but I will post this just in case.

Recently sold one of my Strange parts I had on sale for a bunch of scrap, putting me over the item limit, and I later offline traded some of that scrap for a dueling minigame, which has yet to appear in my inventory. I took out the leftover scrap awhile ago but the minigame still hasn't appeared. If something's up, let me know, I'm hoping the problem will resolve itself in time but I will post this just in case.

I see the dueling minigame in your inventory. Let me know if there is any problem. Offline purchase could be a bit slow sometimes.

Bought in offline mode a Big Chief, Foppish Physician yesterday, cannot retrieve them, Dispenser 79 doesn't have them in the inventory.

EDIT: SOLVED, thanks a lot.

I see the dueling minigame in your inventory. Let me know if there is any problem. Offline purchase could be a bit slow sometimes.

Just checked, it's in my inventory but greyed out, I can't seem to do anything with it.

edit: There it is, thanks!

I think there's a problem with the bots not recognizing some hats as hats.
I offered clean Cleaner's visor and a scrap but the following error message popped up:

"Please offer EXACTLY the following items: Any Craftable Hat, 0.11 Refined Metal (Total: 2), then click READY."

I'm trying to remove my Dueling Mini-Game from my online inventory, but it keeps getting stuck at "Warming Up" and "Checking Backpack Visibility", it keeps repeating themselves in a loop. My Backpack is public so that shouldn't be a problem.

Same thing happens if I try to purchase items. Used Chrome and IE, same problem.

I think there's a problem with the bots not recognizing some hats as hats.
I offered clean Cleaner's visor and a scrap but the following error message popped up:

"Please offer EXACTLY the following items: Any Craftable Hat, 0.11 Refined Metal (Total: 2), then click READY."

I don't think dealer's visor (if it is the item you have) is craftable.

I'm trying to remove my Dueling Mini-Game from my online inventory, but it keeps getting stuck at "Warming Up" and "Checking Backpack Visibility", it keeps repeating themselves in a loop. My Backpack is public so that shouldn't be a problem.

Same thing happens if I try to purchase items. Used Chrome and IE, same problem.

You already withdraw it, right?

ATM Dispenser 01 broken..
Trades Error/expire.