Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This thread is meant for players to suggest possible website improvements and report forum bugs, server bugs.

Both English and Chinese comments are welcomed and appreciated.

如有意見,不妨提出,中英文皆可。
Replies

Dispenser 13 seems to be offline. I cannot trade my items, or exchange them because it tries to add dispenser 13 to my friends list all the time.

As of now, I can't deposit items into my shop despite my Dispenser Agent being #31. When I click "Deposit Items", the website tries to add "Dispenser 31" on friends list even though I already added it, and then when I click continue, the website just tries to add it again!

Please fix this issue, or tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

Dispenser 13 seems to be offline. I cannot trade my items, or exchange them because it tries to add dispenser 13 to my friends list all the time.

Not sure what exactly the problem is, but I have reset the bot for a few times. Please try again and let me know the results.

Not sure what exactly the problem is, but I have reset the bot for a few times. Please try again and let me know the results.

This happens whenever I hit continue: http://i.imgur.com/1JXF0.png
also on my friends list dispenser 13 is under "Invitations sent".

The bot still isn't working. Help please?

The bot still isn't working. Help please?

Have you tried deleting the bot from your friend list and add manually again?

Well I tried it. This is what happened

http://i.imgur.com/mlq48.png

Well I tried it. This is what happened

http://i.imgur.com/mlq48.png

Maybe you should move your shop to another bot (the fastest way to start selling stuff again). Steam will auto-ignore people for some time after removal from friends.

Maybe you should move your shop to another bot (the fastest way to start selling stuff again). Steam will auto-ignore people for some time after removal from friends.

And how exactly do I do that?

And how exactly do I do that?

Or you can try blocking the bot on your steam then unblock it. It can reset the ignoring timer as well.

EDIT: You can move to a new bot by taking away all items from your inventory and then click close shop under the 'Edit Shop Info' menu.

Well I got it to work. Thanks for the help

Dispenser 35 has been offline for a while now, any idea when it'll be back up?

The custom URL does not link properly. I'm not sure if that is a work in progress?

The custom URL does not link properly. I'm not sure if that is a work in progress?

It is supposedly work properly. Can you show me the link?

Well, after the website layout update again, now I cannot find even the custom URL option.

Well, after the website layout update again, now I cannot find even the custom URL option.

Fixed. Test again.