Busy icon
just write which system of trading You prefere:
OLD sys or NEW sys
Replies

new sys, but shop history pls old

i like the new system , i feel it will be a lot easier once the bugs are fixed

new sys, but shop history pls old

@X-Spider

Get your shop ID number from somewhere (like the links on your posts in this forum), and the old history still works. Hopefully it will continue to work.

http://dispenser.tf/shop_log/26043/

There were lots of warnings on the forum.

@UZzK5RDF

Were there? I don't read the forum very often. I had the impression trade offers were going to be added some time in future, but I didn't know the old system would be removed at the same time. A message on the front page of the site, for a week or two in advance of the change, to say "read this, it's very important" would have been nice.

It doesn't affect me very much because I'm not doing a huge amount of trading now, but it's obviously been quite disruptive for other users, as you can see from all the messages in the forum. More discussion in advance might have helped people get ready for the change, and perhaps with a happier atmostphere and more user input, problems and bugs would be sorted out sooner. Anyway it's done now, so I hope everyone will do their best to help improve things, instead of only complaining. See this thread for discussion about it: http://dispenser.tf/forum/view/7239/

I have 0 trades now, this system is just useless...

old sys
It won't be easier to use until valve/steam fix the whole trade offer system... So never, since most likely that will never happen.

EDIT:
Oh and almost forgot, the whole trade offer URL thing is just over complicated, not only at dispenser, but the whole steam trade offer system. For a newbie / average user it is relatively hard to find the URL, and lots of time they don't even know what is the whole "trade offer" feature. They aren't notice the "Trade Offers" button in the inventory etc...

It could work if valve would get rid of the whole trade offer URL thing, and just put in a button as "send trade offer" (like in the beginning of trade offers, when it only worked through friend list), but with options like in the inventory's "inventory privacy settings" such as "public" (anyone could send an offer), "friends only", or "disable trade offer".

offer trade in steam client does not work, and steam dont fix this, this was created to work with browsers, if you think that a buyer will log into the web of steam are wrong, 2 trades in 3 days, usually 12 every day, popularity 980, 700 and down , profit its not enought to pay outpost and another sites, those who support the new system will give you the time or reason, but our losses are incalculable now, I have 2 years trading and trade offer has always been horrible, we have to adapt our buyers not them to us

old system ,, new system is a shit

OLD system

new system. some of you haven't been around long, but there is always new bugs to be worked out, because of constant tf2 updates and steam updates. pretty sure the admins will have this working better once they fix some of the current problems.