Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I donated 28 keys for real-time, working, trading bot and it should be forever, but now I got the not working web api. I didn't agree to bot which works totally strange, I understand minor improvements / repairing bugs.
Replies

Sorry to say that bro, but on the donation page it clearly states that "Please note that donation could not be refunded."

Sorry to say that bro, but on the donation page it clearly states that "Please note that donation could not be refunded."

Joto broke agreement thats why I want refund or system that I paid for.

Did you join at the end of the previous (steam trading) era?

Did you join at the end of the previous (steam trading) era?

I joined something like 2 months before new system...

There's no agreement. Your keys were a donation and the extra features just a bonus as a thank you.

It's quite a **** move to whine about some bugs after having used the site for several months, calling one of the admins a scammer and making false claims; all while still making use of it. It sucks that you encounter problems, but the way you talk on the forums is highly inappropriate.

There's no agreement. Your keys were a donation and the extra features just a bonus as a thank you.

It's quite a **** move to whine about some bugs after having used the site for several months, calling one of the admins a scammer and making false claims; all while still making use of it. It sucks that you encounter problems, but the way you talk on the forums is highly inappropriate.

Before the changes, I had trades and now I have 0 TRADES. 10 days ago I bought another premium on site bazaar.tf and even it didnt help... I'm promoting my trades on 4 diffrent sites (tf2outpost, baazar, steamtrades & dispenser) and redirect them to dispenser bot and no ones use it because it crashes all the time, traders just add me to trade manually, so whats the point of this bot?

First I put games on bot (it costs me time) then trader add me on steam, because bot dont works. So I need to take game from bot (it costs me time) then I trade with trader (it costs me time again). I bought bot to safe time, not to magazine games on it and now after ,,upgrade" bot is useless -_-

I really dont know why bot crashes all the time, the fact is that its not working now and I stuck with tons of gift. Belive me or not but I have no time on studies to sell all of those gifts manually and now Im forced to doing that on this way :/

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/505130
http://bazaar.tf/profiles/76561198078233555
http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/gWQPN/h-tons-of-steam-gifts-w-dota2-tf2-keys

I have no idea where you are coming from. Every time you complain that your bot has a problem, I buy a game from you and raffle it.

It very much looks like to me that it's the problem of your customers are not able to use it rather than the bot has a problem. You can look at Coconutcreampie's bot and tell me again that the bot does not 'work at all'.

coconut is a russian trader with a great price games in sale (weekend etc) is impossible for other traders sell nfs hot pursuit for 1 key,so if you are russian trader then dispenser is good site,I do not feel ripped off, but if you wanted to improve this site now only benefited a few traders, I understand frustration bluechampion and other traders, this is not a bot trader.

http://dispenser.tf/s/faq/

1. What is Dispenser.tf and how is it different to other trade sites?

Dispenser.tf is an automated Steam trading service achieved by the use of bots

in new system you dont have any bot, you have account of a dispenser for use with trade offers "scripts via web"

I have no idea where you are coming from. Every time you complain that your bot has a problem, I buy a game from you and raffle it.

It very much looks like to me that it's the problem of your customers are not able to use it rather than the bot has a problem. You can look at Coconutcreampie's bot and tell me again that the bot does not 'work at all'.

Joto I just cant understand why I have near 0 trades and before I had more... Now im promoting games on 4 sites and before only on 3 and I have less trades... Before standard from monday to friday I had 3-5 trades per day and now I have 0.5 - 1 trade per day, thats why I am angry :/

I dont get why this bot sometimes works and sometimes not, I asked friend ,,dzonymaczo" to check if he get offer and he got it from bot, but many traders add me and says that bot stuck on checking consistency or something another :(

If I pay extra 3-5$ per month, could I get the old bot? I'm nearly sure that Damrew's and some another users will want this same, what do You think about that?

lol @ thread title

from my teeny tiny 2mins worth of research I can only assume that you're suffering because of the general popularity of:
1) selling games for keys
2) using dispenser.tf to automate this as much as possible

looking at say Assassins Creed 3 & CS:GO you're priced exactly the same as 9/10 trades [the others being 1 key more usually]

If 10 shops all have what you're selling for the same price and assuming these people also use other sites to promote their trades here, you're going to get less traffic.

I bet if you cut your prices you'd notice an increase in trades ;)

lol @ thread title

from my teeny tiny 2mins worth of research I can only assume that you're suffering because of the general popularity of:
1) selling games for keys
2) using dispenser.tf to automate this as much as possible

looking at say Assassins Creed 3 & CS:GO you're priced exactly the same as 9/10 trades [the others being 1 key more usually]

If 10 shops all have what you're selling for the same price and assuming these people also use other sites to promote their trades here, you're going to get less traffic.

I bet if you cut your prices you'd notice an increase in trades ;
)

much of my games has lower price than in other shops. CS GO and AC have so high prices, because the were selling to fast, so now I have only 2 CS GO from 60 copies that I had... Im promoting my games on 4 diffrent sites and most of users of dispenser promote their games only on 2-3 sites (tf2outpost, dispenser + sometimes steamtrades, I also promote my trades on bazaar.tf)

Dispenser (Clean Cookies) Default Order of traders is by popularity, should not be by default bump?, do not understand why that is not so

Dispenser (Clean Cookies) Default Order of traders is by popularity, should not be by default bump?, do not understand why that is not so

I agree with You...

I could understand how sorting trades based on popularity can be deemed unfair to new users IF dispenser.tf was the biggest trading site and it had a large userbase. That's not the case though, dispenser.tf is merely a tool that helps you get your trades done instantly and I doubt it would survive if larger sites like TF2Outpost or bazaar.tf didn't exist.

Most users advertise their trades on one or more websites where they have links to dispenser.tf bots. The only reason you aren't getting many customers is either because there's no demand for your games or because there are plenty of other people selling for the same or lower price than you. If you wish to be selling more games then go ahead and lower your prices like someone else suggested.

If the bots were so broken like you make it sound like then I'm pretty sure the forum would be flooded with rage comments. The only one complaining here though is you, everyone else seems to be doing just fine. You donated and you got what you paid for, if you thought that besides an automated trading system the site would also provide you with an influx of costumers then my friend, do I have bad news for you.