Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

Hi, I reset the google auth app settings on my phone, and the dispenser entry no longer there, please reset my auth. Thanks.

hi joto i did use G auth on my note 3 ! i did reset my phone to factory . no i got an iphone and i installed g auth on that !
cannot use my account and anything now from my vip
sry for bad english
some help please

Hey Joto, i've bought a new device because my old one broke and i cant authenticate my code, i'd like to request a reset on my auth, and i have lots of games and keys on my account
thanks.

Samsung J7
Android 5.1.1
UTC + 2

hi, I did factory reset my on device. Please reset my auth on my account. (I already disabled my authenticator of my account on dispenser.tf). Thank you.

Hi.
my phone doesn't work and I can't access the authenticator. So please, can you disable the authenticator?
Thanks and have a nice day
| steamname: Bronxote[Livedota.tv]
| steam3ID: [U:1:86730567]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:43365283
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046996295
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bronxote
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046996295

please :)

The code isn't working
a) The timezone: GMT+08:00
b) The model of your device: Samsung Note 3 (SM-N900)
c) The OS of your device: Android 5.0

The code isn't working

Try restart your device.
Or wait a few seconds after a new code is generated.

The code isn't working

Try restart your device.

Try many times, keey getting "Invalid Google Authenticator code" :(

The code isn't working

Try restart your device.

Try many times, keey getting "Invalid Google Authenticator code" :(

After doing "time sync" then it's solved, thanks

Can you please disabled google auth on my account? I factory reset my phone and lost the Auth data.

It keeps telling me that I input an incorrect code even though I made a fresh bar code scan and tried multiple times. Thanks

It keeps telling me that I input an incorrect code even though I made a fresh bar code scan and tried multiple times. Thanks

I do not know exactly why it does not work for you (usually it's a device time sync problem). However, if you do not store items here, it is okay not to set it up.

Hey Joto, its been more than a month requesting a google auth reset, as my phone got bricked and i lost access to my account, and i need my games and keys stored in it, besides my bot stopped working -.- so please consider reseting my auth........

Samsung J7
Android 5.1.1
UTC + 2

Hey Joto, its been more than a month requesting a google auth reset, as my phone got bricked and i lost access to my account, and i need my games and keys stored in it, besides my bot stopped working -.- so please consider reseting my auth........

Samsung J7
Android 5.1.1
UTC + 2

I think it is already reset some time ago, please check.

Samsung J7
Android 5.1.1
UTC + 2

I think it is already reset some time ago, please check.

no its still asking me to enter the code from my old phone and nothing reseted