Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

Hey Joto, its been more than a month requesting a google auth reset, as my phone got bricked and i lost access to my account, and i need my games and keys stored in it, besides my bot stopped working -.- so please consider reseting my auth........

Samsung J7
Android 5.1.1
UTC + 2

I think it is already reset some time ago, please check.

no its still asking me to enter the code from my old phone and nothing reseted

Okay, please retry, should be completely removed.

My google authenticator was not enabled, I had to enable why dispenser.tf asked for the code.

The code isn't working
a) The timezone: GMT-03:00
b) The model of your device: Xperie E4 (e2124)
c) The OS of your device: Android 4.4.4

Hey Joto, its been more than a month requesting a google auth reset, as my phone got bricked and i lost access to my account, and i need my games and keys stored in it, besides my bot stopped working -.- so please consider reseting my auth........

Samsung J7
Android 5.1.1
UTC + 2

but where is my games that were on bot???????? and check the market logs of my shop, atleast 30 copies sold at 5 keys each !!!!!! check log dated on 2016-06-24 02:09 30 copies alone sold on that date !! and no outcome, only 75 mann o tf2 keys ( which i ALREADY had them )............ / BESIDES it is still ask for my old deviec code!!!!!!!!!!!! , i dont have my old deviece anymoree how many times i have to mention that !!!!!!!!! should i disable account and ask for a re open or whaat !! advice on this 2 critical issues please !!

Samsung J7
Android 5.1.1
UTC + 2

but where is my games that were on bot???????? and check the market logs of my shop, atleast 30 copies sold at 5 keys each !!!!!! check log dated on 2016-06-24 02:09 30 copies alone sold on that date !! and no outcome, only 75 mann o tf2 keys ( which i ALREADY had them )............ / BESIDES it is still ask for my old deviec code!!!!!!!!!!!! , i dont have my old deviece anymoree how many times i have to mention that !!!!!!!!! should i disable account and ask for a re open or whaat !! advice on this 2 critical issues please !!

1. I will remove your g-auth private key too. It should not ask for any code.
2. The keys from the sale of 30x CS:GO is in your key credit.

((Hey Joto, its been more than a month requesting a google auth reset, as my phone got bricked and i lost access to my account, and i need my games and keys stored in it, besides my bot stopped working -.- so please consider reseting my auth........

Samsung J7
Android 5.1.1
UTC + 2

1. I will remove your g-auth private key too. It should not ask for any code.
2. The keys from the sale of 30x CS:GO is in your key credit.))

so all my keys got into my key credits, around 200++ mann o crate keys are 200+ key credits? besides, why my bot wont withdraw the keys i have on it, i transfered 25, but when i wanna transfer more, the keys are grey and wont load.

so all my keys got into my key credits, around 200++ mann o crate keys are 200+ key credits? besides, why my bot wont withdraw the keys i have on it, i transfered 25, but when i wanna transfer more, the keys are grey and wont load.

Yes some in key credit and some in keys. You can withdraw your credit from: https://dispenser.tf/myshop/#KEY_CREDIT/

Hello Joto, please activate my acc and delete google auth. I reinstall my android and need new google auth setup. Thanks.

Hey Joto, I have recently bought a new phone and the old one had been factory reset, therefore my Google Authenticator is disabled and would like to be reseted. Thank you.

UTC +8:00
Model: Samsung Galaxy Express 2
Android OS: Android 4

Please disable my G Authenticator cause I can not sign in anymore.
a) The timezone of your device: GMT +3.00
b) The model of your device: Samsung GT-S7710
c) The OS of your device: Android 4.1.2

Please disable my authenticator, I had deactivated it before resetting my phone, but when I went to reactivate it, I reactivated it before adding the code to the phone, so now I can't input the code.

a) GMT +1
b) LG G4 H815
c) Android 6.0

Is there a place to contact if your account was disabled or can you do it here? I have nothing of value on my account (in fact, nothing at all) and I came on here to buy keys but I couldn't get my old Google Authenticator code (switched phones recently).

Thank you very much!

a) The timezone of your device: UTC - 6 (Central Time)
b) The model of your device: (Old Phone) iPhone 6 Plus, (New Phone) Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
c) The OS of your device: (Old Phone) iOs 9.3.5 (New Phone) Android 6.0.1

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.
My phone died, so i need to reset my authenticator i will have my new phone on next 2 days,.

Hey guys,

I am switching phones and need to change which device(s) I use for my authenticator, but I can't seem to find the security settings page. I've looked everywhere but I get the feeling it is staring me right in the face.

Could someone please point me in the right direction to disable / change my Google authenticator settings? I still have access to my old phone for now, but I would like to wipe it and sell it.

Cheers!

Hey guys,

I am switching phones and need to change which device(s) I use for my authenticator, but I can't seem to find the security settings page. I've looked everywhere but I get the feeling it is staring me right in the face.

Could someone please point me in the right direction to disable / change my Google authenticator settings? I still have access to my old phone for now, but I would like to wipe it and sell it.

Cheers!

If you still have your old device, you can disable it here: https://dispenser.tf/gauth_view_setup/

Then setup again with your new device.