Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

If you still have your old device, you can disable it here: https://dispenser.tf/gauth_view_setup/

Then setup again with your new device.

Thanks Joto, that did the trick =)

Tell me if i can have my authenticator reseted

Tell me if i can have my authenticator reseted

Sure.

Hey Joto I dropped my phone in the toilet and I have a new phone and would like to reset my authentication

Thanks Joto you are the best

Hello Mr. Joto, I just reset my Phone since it got bricked (meaning my phone can't be turned on).
Because of that, I don't have a chance to deactivate my G-Auth account. Hence, I'm disabling my dispenser.tf account so that I can reset my G-Auth settings.

Google Authenticator reset request:
a) UTC +7
b) OnePlus One
c) OxygenOS 2.4.1 (or Android 5.1.1)

Hello Mr. Joto, I just reset my Phone since it got bricked (meaning my phone can't be turned on).
Because of that, I don't have a chance to deactivate my G-Auth account. Hence, I'm disabling my dispenser.tf account so that I can reset my G-Auth settings.

a) UTC +7
b) OnePlus One

Okay.

Hello.
If my phone was stolen and I need to set up a new authenticator on my new device (phone), should I post or how do I go about this?
I didnt really find anything in the FAQ to help.

EDIT:
I see others have posted about the same thing - I would like it to be reset so I can move my keys again :)

Hello.
If my phone was stolen and I need to set up a new authenticator on my new device (phone), should I post or how do I go about this?
I didnt really find anything in the FAQ to help.

EDIT:
I see others have posted about the same thing - I would like it to be reset so I can move my keys again :)

Generated your account a new private key. You can setup g-auth again with your new device.

Hey I had to do a factory reset on my phone and can't get into my account. Can I get my authenticator reset?

Edit: Whoops, I didn't realise I had to put down this information. I should've read the whole post.
a) Eastern Time
b) Nexus 6P
c) Android 7.0

Hello Mr. Joto, my phone broke again. I don't have a chance to deactivate my G-Auth account. Hence, I'm disabling my dispenser.tf account so that I can reset my G-Auth settings.
Sorry for the trouble, I think I'll stay with G-Auth off for a while.

a) UTC +7
b) OnePlus One

Hello, I removed Google Authenticator from my account some months ago (formatted my phone), Now I want to re-enable it but I need a old code (when we remove the app from the phone it doesn't store the account).
S3 mini, Android.

Edit: Btw, my bot isn't responding, If I press "accept game gift" nothing happen, I don't know if it's because I have Google Authenticator disabled.

Hello, I removed Google Authenticator from my account some months ago (formatted my phone), Now I want to re-enable it but I need a old code (when we remove the app from the phone it doesn't store the account).
S3 mini, Android.

Edit: Btw, my bot isn't responding, If I press "accept game gift" nothing happen, I don't know if it's because I have Google Authenticator disabled.

I will remove your old g-auth. you can re-setup if needed.

hey i replaced my phone a few months ago and didn't know that the Google authenticator wouldn't transfer over. so i need it reset thanks.

hey, can I get my account re-enabled? I disabled it because I thought I had to do it to get my authenticator reset.