Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

Hi Admin,
I took that message in this page https://dispenser.tf/view_secondary_auth.
Message Details :
If your mobile device used for Google Authenticator has been stolen, or your Steam account has been hijacked, you can immediately disable your account here, suspending your account in Dispenser.tf.

NOTE: If you disable your account here, you will be locked out from your account immediately and administrator intervention is REQUIRED to regain your account access. This function is specific for freezing your Dispenser.tf account UNDER EMERGENCY SITUATION.

If you don't want to use Google Authenticator anymore, please login with current code first, then go to your 'Security' page and disable 'Use Google Authenticator'.
I have tried many times but every time I got the message like "VERIFY RATE LIMIT REACHED "Please wait for 2 minutes and try again."

My google auth access is not stolen by anyone , ı am sure . I just changed my browser also all cookies gone. Is it any problem ?

How can i fix this problem ?

Best Regards ,

I will disable it altogether for you.

Changed Phone, need you to disable the google authenticator from my acc.

Hello Joto - non premium sometimes buyer here, could you please reset my Google Auth as well?
My old secondary phone broke from the looks of it i can't access the old GA anymore - although its the same google account.
Thanks in advance.

Hello Joto - non premium sometimes buyer here, could you please reset my Google Auth as well?
My old secondary phone broke from the looks of it i can't access the old GA anymore - although its the same google account.
Thanks in advance.

Sure thing.

Changed Phone, need you to disable the google authenticator from my acc.

Can You reset My authenticator and reenable my acc ?

Hi Admin,
I took that message in this page https://dispenser.tf/view_secondary_auth.
Message Details :
If your mobile device used for Google Authenticator has been stolen, or your Steam account has been hijacked, you can immediately disable your account here, suspending your account in Dispenser.tf.

NOTE: If you disable your account here, you will be locked out from your account immediately and administrator intervention is REQUIRED to regain your account access. This function is specific for freezing your Dispenser.tf account UNDER EMERGENCY SITUATION.

If you don't want to use Google Authenticator anymore, please login with current code first, then go to your 'Security' page and disable 'Use Google Authenticator'.
I have tried many times but every time I got the message like "VERIFY RATE LIMIT REACHED "Please wait for 2 minutes and try again."

My google auth access is not stolen by anyone , ı am sure . I just changed my browser also all cookies gone. Is it any problem ?

How can i fix this problem ?

Best Regards ,

I will disable it altogether for you.

//////////////
Thanks but now , ı can not see my key credit :( How can i fix this problem ?

Best Regards ,

Note : I used it unwittingly Opera Vpn .I think that's why my before problem.

Hello Joto. Please remove double auth for my shop and enable account. My device is update again and lost google auth. Thanks.

Hello Joto. Please remove double auth for my shop and enable account. My device is update again and lost google auth. Thanks.

Okay, your account has been reset.

Enable my account and disable authenticator please. Accidentally reset my Google Auth.

Please I need a Google Authenticator reset because I enabled it long time ago and in the meantime I changed my phone. Now I re enabled it and it asks for my old G-Auth code that I don't have anymore.
Thanks.

Please I need a Google Authenticator reset because I enabled it long time ago and in the meantime I changed my phone. Now I re enabled it and it asks for my old G-Auth code that I don't have anymore.
Thanks.

Your account is reset, please try.

Your account is reset, please try.

Thank you, now it works.

Hello I got a new phone so I need to reset my Google AUthenticator. I sent you a message on Steam as well.

Hello , i changed phone and want you to disable phone authenticator from my account

I reset my phone, and I forget to cancel the function of Google Authenticator.
Please reset my account. Thanks.