Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

I disabled the Google Authenticator option, how can I enable it? I can't find the QR code to scan

edit:
when I click on the "DISABLE GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR" button,
it take me to a page https://ssl.dispenser.tf/gauth_view_setup/
but only has the "DISABLE MY ACCOUNT" button in here

I disabled the Google Authenticator option, how can I enable it? I can't find the QR code to scan

edit:
when I click on the "DISABLE GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR" button,
it take me to a page https://ssl.dispenser.tf/gauth_view_setup/
but only has the "DISABLE MY ACCOUNT" button in here

You cannot disable Google Authenticator yourself (the button says 'Disable Google Authenticator' but it is wrong). If you wish to disable it you have to ask me.

Please disable GAuth for me, I will re-enable it later

Hey!

I can't pass through the authentication. When i try to verify my code, it doesn't do anything and i can't access my shop.
My time is synchronized with the servers.

Time zone: GMT +2:00
Model: GT-I9300
Android version: 4.3

I'm back from vacation and I am asking to use google authetificator.

time zone : GMT +2
model : Xperia S

Never enabled Google Authenticator and it asks for it when I want to access to my shop, why? Saw in other threads that this is happening to many people too. ( I have empty inventory for now ).

Can you reset/disable my google authenticator please? i had to reset my iphone and i couldn't recover the app with a backup -.-

My account tell me to re-enable security

I wanted to buy some games and now google authenticator is a compulsory measure? thought it was only optional.

I installed it on my phone, scanned the QR code, and then typed in the code but I cannot verify it. it's liek after I pressed the button repeatedly, it did nothing... tried this on several browsers with no avail. can somebody help ?

Halp!

Timezone = GMT +7
Model = Galaxy S5 SM-G900H
Android Version 4.4.2

I think everyone have problems with "Google Authenticator"! DISABLE it! I never ENABLED it and I can't access my shop now!

Hello there! I have already configured the google authenticator with my google account, but do not works.
Can we use WinAuth? works perfect!

Time zone: (UTC-07:00) Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatlán
Model: ZTE Blade C2
Android version: Android 4.2.2

I cant read the QR code with Google Authenticator. When I just scanned it, the app always says: Invalid code (or something else), thx

a) Prague, Czech Republic
b) Xiaomi Red Rice
c) Android 4.2.2

Could I get this disabled on my account please. It wont accept the code, I enter the code and nothing happens, tried on different browser, etc.

Anyone who has requested to reset g-auth still not having it reset?