Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

P.S. after big amount of attempts to enter code, I finally get access to account and disabled authenticator. Sorry for bothering.

Sorry, created post with my problem.

Don't know why I turned it on yesterday, but it did work fine. Before.
Now it's not working and I can't have access to my account and preferences. What should I do to disable it? :)

a) UTC/GMT +4 hours Moscow
b) Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
c) Android 4.0.4

Yesterday i had to do a hard reset to my Galaxy S3 and now i cant use Google Authenticator, i want it active in my account but i cant use it right now.

Hah, i know now how to see verify code, use app Goggles (before i used Photograph app)!
But i have another problem, the button "Verify code" doesn´t work, i tried IE,Firefox,G Chrome and when i click, nothing happen...

Hah, i know now how to see verify code, use app Goggles (before i used Photograph app)!
But i have another problem, the button "Verify code" doesn´t work, i tried IE,Firefox,G Chrome and when i click, nothing happen...

As much as I would like to help you, I have zero idea why the code does not work for some people. I would just suggest you not to use it if there is not a urging need to.

As much as I would like to help you, I have zero idea why the code does not work for some people. I would just suggest you not to use it if there is not a urging need to.

edit: fixed... see solution at the end

I seem to have the same problem. The button doesn't work, because of this error

POST https://ssl.dispenser.tf/gauth_verify_setup/ 403 (FORBIDDEN)

Same in Firefox and Chrome

Looks like the cause is CSRF verification failed?

Before that, Chrome also reports that https://ssl.dispenser.tf/home/resource/dist/jquery-migrate.min.map; is 404 not found

I tried doing it from another OS which didn't have cached data or a certificate exception for dispenser.tf, but had the same problem

edit: what worked was to logout of dispenser.tf and steam in every browser, then clear the cache in one browser and log in again. I don't know if clearing the cache was necessary - probably I just needed to log out every session.

I want to return my btc coinbase

GMT: -4:30 Caracas
Modelo: Huawei Y300

I already have the code but does not accept me. I await your prompt response thanks :)

Greetings, I would like to disable secondary authentication for a while and enable it from another device some time later. Is it possible to do?

Hi! 3 days ago i started to have some problems with google authenticator code, i put it on the checkbox and when click nothing happens, did everything sync,different browsers,cache... and nothing happens.
Have few and non valuable items but its annoying. So i ask if it is possible to disable it.
Thanks in advance.

I want to return my btc coinbase

GMT: -4:30 Caracas
Modelo: Huawei Y300

I already have the code but does not accept me. I await your prompt response thanks :)

Now you can withdraw BTC without g-auth setup. :)

Hi!

It seems i'm unable to login with G-Auth.
I have tried numerous times on different computers and still dont have access.
Nothing has changed with my device, so i don't know what the problem is.
Please disable the G-Auth function for now, when i get access i will try setup again and if that does not work, no more G-Auth for me.

Thank you in advance!

Hi, I reset my phone a few months ago, everythin was going great until i format my pc..now i can't log in. G-Auth code does nothing

a) UTC/GMT -3 Buenos Aires
b) Motorola Razr D3 XT919
c) Android 4.1.2

I changed my android device and the Google Authenticator codes are no longer working on the site, so I disable my account. Can you re-enable my account and reset the Google Authenticator for me please.

It seems i'm unable to login with G-Auth.
I have tried numerous times on different computers
and still dont have access.
and Nothing has changed with my device
i don't know what the problem

and reinstall G-Auth.(...so i cant login my account)
Check plz.
I want login my account.
reset(or disable G-Auth.) plz.

hi, i need reset Google Authenticator because i change my phone , thank you

Hi. I'd like to disable G-Auth on my account. Whenever I'm prompted to enter the code, nothing ever happens. I've already tried logging out, emptying cache, and logging back in, but it didn't help. Thanks. :)