Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

Hey, changed my phone, can't use Authenticator to login, code is invalid it says. Can I get a reset?

Hey, changed my phone, can't use Authenticator to login, code is invalid it says. Can I get a reset?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Okay sure.

Anyone?

Okay sure.

Thanks.

Hello, I'm trying to log in for the first time in a while. I have GAuth on, but the code doesn't work.

timezone PST (-8:00)
model Alcatel Pulsemix

I don't do Bitcoin or anything, I just drop in keys and buy games on occasion. Should I disable GAuth once I'm in?

thanks

Hello, I'm trying to log in for the first time in a while. I have GAuth on, but the code doesn't work.

model Alcatel Pulsemix

I don't do Bitcoin or anything, I just drop in keys and buy games on occasion. Should I disable GAuth once I'm in?

thanks

I will disable it for you. If you do not use cryptocurrencies I would suggest you to leave it off.

model Alcatel Pulsemix

thanks

I will disable it for you. If you do not use cryptocurrencies I would suggest you to leave it off.

coolio

Hello Joto. I reset my phone and I don't get the code, can you disable the google authenticator on my account please

Thanks in advance

Hello Joto. I reset my phone and I don't get the code, can you disable the google authenticator on my account please

Thanks in advance

Okay, your account is reset.

Thanks in advance

Okay, your account is reset.

Thank you :D

Hello, I need a GAuth reset, thank you

Hello, I need a GAuth reset, thank you

Okay, it is reset.

After setting up 2FA, I tried withdrawing only get this error:
SECONDARY VERIFICATION FAILURE
Submitted verification code was expired or invalid, please try again.

Both confirming and removing the 2FA from my account worked, just not this. Timezone of my PC and my non-rooted Android 7 phone that runs my GAuth app is UTC+2.

After setting up 2FA, I tried withdrawing only get this error:
SECONDARY VERIFICATION FAILURE
Submitted verification code was expired or invalid, please try again.

Both confirming and removing the 2FA from my account worked, just not this. Timezone of my PC and my non-rooted Android 7 phone that runs my GAuth app is UTC+2.

https://dispenser.tf/view_security/

Try to enable "Use Authenticator".

Can I get my Google Auth reset please?