Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have not received any offer of untradable gifts after 5-10 minutes of purchase, please kindly report your case here with the following information:

1. The time of purchase (preferably the time stated on the Steam Inventory History).
2. The shop / trade URL.
3. The item of purchase and payment, and state how many are received/missing.

NOTE: You have to accept any friend invite coming from the bot in order to receive the gifts. If you have previously ignore the bot's friend invite (which will automatically put the bot in your block list), please do the following:

1. Send http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051653341 a friend invite and wait for it to send you back a friend invite (The bot won't accept your friend invite, but your friend invite would unblock the bot from sending you one.).
2. If (1) does not work, block the bot using the "Block all communication" option, and then unblock it.
Replies

May 26, 2016 @ 9:36am (UCT -9:00) Alaska
https://dispenser.tf/trade/128977/
Dark Souls 3 for 21 keys. Recived no gift copy

May 26, 2016 @ 9:36am (UCT -9:00) Alaska
https://dispenser.tf/trade/128977/
Dark Souls 3 for 21 keys. Recived no gift copy

Did you choose the wrong item? History showed that 21 keys were paid for "Giftapult".

Contact seller for refund: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SoulReaperxZ/

((Why you can't choose them? Have you cancelled the market trades for your items to unlock them first?
What error do you get when you withdraw them?

Well, I don't know either. Since I have made that last transaction: 22 May, 2016 You traded with MARXXX. 11:23pm
I got this error "Exchange 2016-05-22 16:21 Gift Delivery Error". I could only take down the tradeable gifts. Since this moment
I have no more access to my untradeable games.

Now I have access again but when I tried to withdrawel then a bot added me but nothing further... those games are stucked since a couple of weeks with the very same issue. Can you by any chance send me the untradeable games manually? would highly appreciate it!

any news Joto?

((Why you can't choose them? Have you cancelled the market trades for your items to unlock them first?

Well, I don't know either. Since I have made that last transaction: 22 May, 2016 You traded with MARXXX. 11:23pm
I got this error "Exchange 2016-05-22 16:21 Gift Delivery Error". I could only take down the tradeable gifts. Since this moment

Now I have access again but when I tried to withdrawel then a bot added me but nothing further... those games are stucked since a couple of weeks with the very same issue. Can you by any chance send me the untradeable games manually? would highly appreciate it!

any news Joto?

I don't see the missing games. It shows 114 both in your shop and Steam inventory.

any news Joto?

I don't see the missing games. It shows 114 both in your shop and Steam inventory.

There are no missing gifts now - I just can't withdrawel them as explained previously - can you do something manually?
I can't take 'em down now for about a half year already - I guess stucked forever

There are no missing gifts now - I just can't withdrawel them as explained previously - can you do something manually?
I can't take 'em down now for about a half year already - I guess stucked forever

I know, but as I previously stated, the Wickland gifts are stuck because there is no option to receive them when sent. The "Add to inventory" option is missing. It's a Steam bug.

I know, but as I previously stated, the Wickland gifts are stuck because there is no option to receive them when sent. The "Add to inventory" option is missing. It's a Steam bug.

Thank you for your response. But it is not only Wickland, all my untradeable gifts can't be taken down.

Thank you for your response. But it is not only Wickland, all my untradeable gifts can't be taken down.

I think some of your tradable gifts are not sendable through gifting (there is no option to accept on the other side). Maybe just wait them to become tradable.

I think some of your tradable gifts are not sendable through gifting (there is no option to accept on the other side). Maybe just wait them to become tradable.

They will never become tradeable since they were won in the holiday auction 2014 - can't you manually send them? nothing possible in this situation?

They will never become tradeable since they were won in the holiday auction 2014 - can't you manually send them? nothing possible in this situation?

I will try to send you one, tell me the result.

Thank you Joto

It shows:
Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague
This is a restricted gift which can only be redeemed in certain countries.

There is only an option to add the game to the library but when i do so the message "failure" shows up

This is really strange

Regards,
MX

Thank you Joto

It shows:
Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague
This is a restricted gift which can only be redeemed in certain countries.

There is only an option to add the game to the library but when i do so the message "failure" shows up

This is really strange

Regards,
MX

Yes, like I said, there is no way to accept those gifts on the receiving side.

the bot did not send my untradable gift that i purchased earlyer . (TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIERâ„¢ )

the bot did not send my untradable gift that i purchased earlyer . (TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIERâ„¢ )

Check if there is friend offer sent to you by "Dispenser.tf Delivery". If not, add it as friend: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051653341

Check if there is friend offer sent to you by "Dispenser.tf Delivery". If not, add it as friend: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051653341

i had the bot in my friend list already . should i unfriend it now and add him again ?

Edited: worked like that! i've removed the bot from my friends list and i've added him again. worked thanks!