Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have lost items, please report with the following information:

1. The item(s) that is missing from your inventory.
2. The Steam Inventory History of your transaction. (example: 22 Apr You traded with Dispenser.tf Logistic. 7:27pm – Rust.)

I will reassign the items directly to your inventory upon confirmation (if it's a database syncing problem), or compensate you in metal/credit.

*IMPORTANT*: To save us some time, please only consider your items 'lost' if they have not been registered after an hour of trade. It is perfectly normal for your items to be recognized late as the Steam API does not always give the immediate response.

Also, please edit your post if your lost items has already restored.

NOTE 1: I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the items are restored.
NOTE 2: Please only report missing tradable items here. For untradable gifts, please use the other forum thread.
Replies

hello,
KEY TRANSACTION
2018-07-08 09:42
COMPLETED
你比从前快乐's credit
---
你比从前快乐
Operation Hydra Case Key

I put in a csgo key in July 8th, but after 7 days, it has been tenth days today, and there is no indication.Please ask the administrator to check out。

The rate of CS:GO key deposit was adjusted since a few weeks ago. The new rate of Hydra Case key is 0.01 (we do not want to accept them). Maybe you have not paid attention to the change. We can send you back the key if you wish.

hello,
KEY TRANSACTION
2018-07-08 09:42
COMPLETED
你比从前快乐's credit
---
你比从前快乐
Operation Hydra Case Key

I put in a csgo key in July 8th, but after 7 days, it has been tenth days today, and there is no indication.Please ask the administrator to check out。

The rate of CS:GO key deposit was adjusted since a few weeks ago. The new rate of Hydra Case key is 0.01 (we do not want to accept them). Maybe you have not paid attention to the change. We can send you back the key if you wish.

Well. Can you help me with the manager? I want to send it back

I saw the trade of robots in the afternoon, but it was cancelled. Please check it.

Alright so the bot is renamed to Merendas with 24 items in backpack. So is anything gonna happen with my keys or do i take legal actions to prevent someone else from being scammed? I know 5 keys isnt alot but something in range of someone depositing 500 is and I do not want someone to go thru that, especially the fact that the ONLY Admin is hardly online and willing to assist.

Alright so the bot is renamed to Merendas with 24 items in backpack. So is anything gonna happen with my keys or do i take legal actions to prevent someone else from being scammed? I know 5 keys isnt alot but something in range of someone depositing 500 is and I do not want someone to go thru that, especially the fact that the ONLY Admin is hardly online and willing to assist.

We do not rename our bots. Are you sure you are trading to our bots or a third party?

You should show us the SteamID of the account you have traded the keys to.

Just figured out someone had access to my acc and a bot declined real key request and sent from fake bot... Well fuck my life, im screwed, rip almost entire inventory. Sorry for crap i said :/ Well time to die in sleep cause i wanted game for cheap and lost 10 bucks, guess im not gonna be using this stuff anymore cause im not willing to lose more to impersontaors

1. Missing 5 keys deposited to dispenser, they are NOT showing up as withdrawable key credits.
2. Oct 18, 2018
8:45pm
You traded with Dispenser 06 (Lv.1).
–Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

Edit: thank you mod, the issue is resolved. I was mistaken.

1. Missing 5 keys deposited to dispenser, they are NOT showing up as withdrawable key credits.
2. Oct 18, 2018
8:45pm
You traded with Dispenser 06 (Lv.1).
–Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key, Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/24606/

You deposited to the shop inventory and not the credit system. Please read this thread.

1. missing items: steam tradable gift the descendant
2. latest trade with dispenser 2019.6.4 10:28am

Dear Joto,
Missing stuff:

15. Juni 2019
16:29 Uhr
Mit #Dispenser 954 (VIP) gehandelt:

Dead Island: Epidemic, Dead Island: Epidemic, Dead Island: Epidemic, Dead Island: Epidemic, Dead Island: Epidemic, Dead Island: Epidemic, Metro Redux Bundle, Enemy Front, Boundel: The Second Era, Metro Redux Bundle, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux

Thank you already

It should be fixed.

Hi
Exchange
2019-06-24 19:40 Sack of Gems -Dispenser Community items - bot
I lost this sack, I do not have it in my backpack and in dispenser Shop Inventory

Joto
You must have missed my message, please look for my sack ;)

Okay the inventory should be fixed. Try if withdrawal works.

163317 Key Credit - USD (Bitcoin) Catnip's Item Shop USD 1.6533 1 2019-07-31 21:23
163316 Key Credit - USD (Bitcoin) Catnip's Item Shop USD 1.6533 10 2019-07-31 20:53
163315 Key Credit - USD (Bitcoin) Catnip's Item Shop USD 1.6533 10.4562 2019-07-31 20:48
163314 Key Credit - USD (Bitcoin) ---Judicious' Shop--- USD 1.6367 4 2019-07-31 20:02
163313 Key Credit - USD (Bitcoin) Craig's Item Shop USD 1.6367 3.5438 2019-07-31 20:02

Have recieved none of these keys after paying with bitcoin and money deducted from my item shop wallet. Please help? Still no trade offer for any of these keys I bought. I am down a lot of money and have waited a lot of time for these missing keys that all say CONFIRMED and FULLFILLED but I have recieved NONE of these keys please help

hey,

1.ID 164276 Key Credit - USD (Ethereum) ---Judicious' Shop--- USD 1.64 27 2019-10-17 17:37

*Edit*, solved now, thanks!

Hi Joto, 2 gifts are in my inventory but are not visible in my bot admin interface, can you please restore them? Thanks.

VEGAS Pro 14 Edit Steam Edition Gift | Sent to Rock's Shop Boat on 19 Dec | Redeemed on 19 Dec
VEGAS Pro 14 Edit Steam Edition Gift | Sent to Rock's Shop Boat on 19 Dec | Redeemed on 19 Dec