Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have lost items, please report with the following information:

1. The item(s) that is missing from your inventory.
2. The Steam Inventory History of your transaction. (example: 22 Apr You traded with Dispenser.tf Logistic. 7:27pm – Rust.)

I will reassign the items directly to your inventory upon confirmation (if it's a database syncing problem), or compensate you in metal/credit.

*IMPORTANT*: To save us some time, please only consider your items 'lost' if they have not been registered after an hour of trade. It is perfectly normal for your items to be recognized late as the Steam API does not always give the immediate response.

Also, please edit your post if your lost items has already restored.

NOTE 1: I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the items are restored.
NOTE 2: Please only report missing tradable items here. For untradable gifts, please use the other forum thread.
Replies

edit: resolved, thanks

---

Sent a few gifts via a trade offer, they are not displayed in the shop inventory (bot has them).

1. Sent gifts:

- Scourge: Outbreak Gift
- Tango Fiesta
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown + The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- Jagged Alliance Flashback Digital Deluxe Edition
- Windborne

2. 2023-01-02 16:39 = trade offer to my dispenser.tf trading bot

Thx.
EXCHANGE
2022-08-09 21:42
STEAM ERROR 26
Tomb Raider

I have 3x DARK SOULS™: Prepare To Die™ Edition. can't withdraw via shop inventory but I can see them in my bot inventory

SOLVED THANKS

EDIT: SOLVED THANKS

edit: solved thx

Same issue, now it's showing completed but still cant add credit because maximum limit... ID - 2648449

Same issue, now it's showing completed but still cant add credit because maximum limit... ID - 2648449

In the past we allowed Steam error to be handled automatically, however, since the brief moment that Steam has a exploitable bug which users can make a Steam trade end up as "unavailable", and the items will appear in the opposite account for a brief moment before Steam reverting everything later, we decided that trades marked as "unavailable" caused by Steam error had to be reviewed by human, and that may cause delay if there are other more important tasks at hand, like hardware arrangements.

I can't find my item, Biohazard 4 (2005).https://steamdb.info/sub/36941/
I had 2 copies in my shop inv on 22th Oct 2022(I deposited 1 copy to my shop inv)
I had a copy in my shop inv on 15th Feb 2023( Have 2copies in my shop inv until I withdrew 1 copy from my shop on this day).
And never withdraw this copy from my shop inv. It's a missing item.

Update: received the item
Hi, bought a gift game item was not delivered and is not accessible in dispenser inventory:
1. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut ID:186146
2. 2023-11-09 12:57

I have 3x DARK SOULS™: Prepare To Die™ Edition. can't withdraw via shop inventory but I can see them in my bot inventory

still waiting, Ive sent trade offer to my bot, could you please help me.

5 tf key deposit never arrived Trade Accepted 15 Nov, 2023 @ 12:25pm GMT+8, Traded with Dispenser Premium 01.[174f2549897fb95b06f53428068e64a35d68e2df / 1700022277]

Hi,
Unfortunately I have not received the item I bought yesterday. It is neither in my inventory nor have I received a trade offer in steam.

ID Item Shop Price Qty. Created
186736 Southern Hospitality - Key Credit RavenWings's Item Shop KEY 0.01 1 2023-12-29 12:16

EDIT: Solved. I have now received the item. Thank you! :)

Few hours ago i deposited few keys but they never arrived.

1. 5x Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
2. 10 Apr, 2024 12:20am, traded with Dispenser Vault

edit, still don´t have the items, on 11 Apr (again, trade with Dispenser Vault) i deposited 5 more TF2 keys and they arrived just fine but the first 5x from 10 Apr are still lost..

edit 2, got the keys, thanks.

Few hours ago i deposited few keys but they never arrived.

1. 5x Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
2. 10 Apr, 2024 12:20am, traded with Dispenser Vault

edit, still don´t have the items, on 11 Apr (again, trade with Dispenser Vault) i deposited 5 more TF2 keys and they arrived just fine but the first 5x from 10 Apr are still lost..

5 keys should be credited to your account by now.

Steam responded error with number 26 when the bot tried to accept the trade offer, the bot then ignored the trade offer. However, the keys were transferred successfully in background, your account was then 5 credits short.