Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have lost items, please report with the following information:

1. The item(s) that is missing from your inventory.
2. The Steam Inventory History of your transaction. (example: 22 Apr You traded with Dispenser.tf Logistic. 7:27pm – Rust.)

I will reassign the items directly to your inventory upon confirmation (if it's a database syncing problem), or compensate you in metal/credit.

*IMPORTANT*: To save us some time, please only consider your items 'lost' if they have not been registered after an hour of trade. It is perfectly normal for your items to be recognized late as the Steam API does not always give the immediate response.

Also, please edit your post if your lost items has already restored.

NOTE 1: I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the items are restored.
NOTE 2: Please only report missing tradable items here. For untradable gifts, please use the other forum thread.
Replies

Hi Joto,

I'm currently missing just a few items from my inventory. These items are Cozy Camper, Scorch Shot and Rainblower. My shop is on Dispenser 28. Sorry for the trouble, thanks for the help!

Centenary

I'm missing 2.33 worth of refined and a Candy Cane, which should be on Dispenser 30. Thanks in advance!

It is possible that one item from my inventory disappeared, a weapon. 12. Well, yesterday I had 11/12 items after filling a shop so that means that someone else experienced an error while trading my agent. I think that the weapon was a Pomson.

Kiyobi and metoxys: I recovered the items for you. Please check your inventory.

Centenary: There is no cozy camper on Disp. 28 and the system shows that there is no unclaimed items. Please find me on steam.

Kiyobi and metoxys: I recovered the items for you. Please check your inventory.

Many thanks <3

I think I'm missing 14.33 refined and my shop is on Dispenser 28.

I think you set up your trade using "Single" so you sold all tags and hwnn for ONE price. In your case you should set up the trade using batch or bag. The HWNN went to http://steamcommunity.com/id/Keffertjuh but I don't know where the tags are as of now. Sorry for your loss. :/

I suspect that there are two scrap missing from my shop which got deleted after I did the check inventory thing to be able to close my shop. Now the metal doesn't matter to me that much, I'm more concerned about the fact that my shop is still nowhere to be found on the main pages.

I did what you suggested, closing and relocating/reopening but it seems it didn't help. Oddly enough it didn't affect my trades, as I was cleaned out nonetheless. Do you have any other idea how I could possibly fix this?

*Edit: I can see it now, all is fine.

I attempted to withdraw some items just now but encountered a Steam trading error, so I didn't get the items but they're no longer showing up in my inventory either. I'm on dispenser 20, and the items were the following:

1 scrap metal
Righteous Bison
Big Earner

I attempted to withdraw some items just now but encountered a Steam trading error, so I didn't get the items but they're no longer showing up in my inventory either. I'm on dispenser 20, and the items were the following:

1 scrap metal
Righteous Bison
Big Earner

Retrieved. Check your shop.

Fixed itself.

I think you set up your trade using "Single" so you sold all tags and hwnn for ONE price. In your case you should set up the trade using batch or bag. The HWNN went to http://steamcommunity.com/id/Keffertjuh but I don't know where the tags are as of now. Sorry for your loss. :/

Dang I knew something was wrong. Oh well. I can recover from it. Lesson learned.

HWNN guy refused to reverse the trade.

"Sunday, September 16, 2012
12:06 PM - Keffertjuh: That's Spongebob.
12:06 PM - Keffertjuh: Kirby is pink.
12:07 PM - Kirby: Haha yeah ;P
12:07 PM - Kirby: I added you about a mistake I made on dispenser.tf :/
12:07 PM - Kirby: I listed my 6 HWNNs up for 1.66 for all 6 instead of each :/ is there a way I could trade back for those?
12:09 PM - Keffertjuh: Sorry, I can't... my friend kept nagging at me to buy them since she was unable to trade, and then when I asked for a bit of compensation for the help she got angry at me and removed me :'( The hats are the only remaining keepsakes of our former friendship :|
12:09 PM - Keffertjuh: (and I might need em to make up later on XD)
12:09 PM - Keffertjuh: Also, I'm the type of guy that makes trades only one-way
12:10 PM - Kirby: Sigh... alright, thanks anyway. It was a mistake on the website, I wouldn't have done that in person...
12:10 PM - Keffertjuh: as I understand it was up for over half an hour before it was linked to me, so you had plenty of time to notice and takedown
12:11 PM - Keffertjuh: should always do a second check when you post a trade
12:13 PM - Kirby: Yeah ok.... thats.. fine.
12:13 PM - Keffertjuh: Sorry mate, shit happens... but a done deal is a done deal
12:14 PM - Kirby: This was a 3rd party thing, but ok"

I'll be on the lookout for the tags I guess.

Hello:

I had a scrap from my inventory that I wanted to retrieve, but as the trade was completing with the bot, steam error happened, and says trade incomplete. However my scrap is now gone forever :(

The bot is Dispenser 27

Hello:

I had a scrap from my inventory that I wanted to retrieve, but as the trade was completing with the bot, steam error happened, and says trade incomplete. However my scrap is now gone forever :(

The bot is Dispenser 27

Retrieved.

Hi Joto: Sorry... Error again... steam problems?