Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have lost items, please report with the following information:

1. The item(s) that is missing from your inventory.
2. The Steam Inventory History of your transaction. (example: 22 Apr You traded with Dispenser.tf Logistic. 7:27pm – Rust.)

I will reassign the items directly to your inventory upon confirmation (if it's a database syncing problem), or compensate you in metal/credit.

*IMPORTANT*: To save us some time, please only consider your items 'lost' if they have not been registered after an hour of trade. It is perfectly normal for your items to be recognized late as the Steam API does not always give the immediate response.

Also, please edit your post if your lost items has already restored.

NOTE 1: I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the items are restored.
NOTE 2: Please only report missing tradable items here. For untradable gifts, please use the other forum thread.
Replies

Just had a fall crate disappear into the aether on a trading error, dispenser 16

Just had a fall crate disappear into the aether on a trading error, dispenser 16

There is no unclaimed fall crate but scraps, is that yours?

Hi Joto: Sorry... Error again... steam problems?

Uh I retrieved it again. It seems if there is steam error during the "Make Trade" process items will gone disappear. Looking for solution.

There is no unclaimed fall crate but scraps, is that yours?

The crate reappeared in my inventory about 20 minutes later...

Steam "encountered an error" during my Exchange with Dispenser 19, and I did not receive my Festive Flamethrower. On the Dispenser.tf inventory, my Festive Flamethrower is not shown, but Dispenser 19 does have it. Thanks in advance!

e: Nevermind! It was apparently just a long delay.

Bearded Bombardier
Dispenser 12

Bearded Bombardier
Dispenser 12

I have checked the inventory history. There was one Beard (level 73) originally put in the bot by someone called Puddsy Puffs. 3 minutes later the bot traded the Beard to you (for free too). One day later you put in another Beard (level 66). Puddsy Puffs came to us saying his Beard was missing so we gave him the level 66 Beard. That is why you can't withdraw the Beard because we gave it to Puddsy Puffs when he proved that his Beard gone missing. Now the level 73 Beard is in your backpack.

a scrap dispenser 07

I just lost 2 scrap from my inventory (not backpack), bot is dispenser 30

I think I lost a weapon, because I deposited 6 crates and set them to sell for a weapon each, but then when I checked later, I had 2 crates left, but only 3 weapons in my inventory. I'm on Dispenser 21

thanks!

Bearded Bombardier
Dispenser 12

I have checked the inventory history. There was one Beard (level 73) originally put in the bot by someone called Puddsy Puffs. 3 minutes later the bot traded the Beard to you (for free too). One day later you put in another Beard (level 66). Puddsy Puffs came to us saying his Beard was missing so we gave him the level 66 Beard. That is why you can't withdraw the Beard because we gave it to Puddsy Puffs when he proved that his Beard gone missing. Now the level 73 Beard is in your backpack.

image:(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66359435/django_dropbox_backend/76561198001901215/beard1.png

I'm not sure I follow you. I have 1 beard in my backpack that I got from dispenser.tf in a trade, painted orange. I unboxed a seperate beard and gave that to dispenser 12 and now it is missing. Does Puddsy have my beard?

Bearded Bombardier
Dispenser 12

image:(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66359435/django_dropbox_backend/76561198001901215/beard1.png

I'm not sure I follow you. I have 1 beard in my backpack that I got from dispenser.tf in a trade, painted orange. I unboxed a seperate beard and gave that to dispenser 12 and now it is missing. Does Puddsy have my beard?

The question is how you got the Beard painted orange from him? Inventory history showed that the bot traded his Beard to you when the bot got nothing in return. He thought that his Beard went disappear. We compensated him with the Beard you put in because we did not have the tool to check ownership at that time.

Stab Master Arson and Jmlee337: Item found and retrieved.

Stab Master Arson and Jmlee337: Item found and retrieved.

Awesome, thanks!