Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have lost items, please report with the following information:

1. The item(s) that is missing from your inventory.
2. The Steam Inventory History of your transaction. (example: 22 Apr You traded with Dispenser.tf Logistic. 7:27pm – Rust.)

I will reassign the items directly to your inventory upon confirmation (if it's a database syncing problem), or compensate you in metal/credit.

*IMPORTANT*: To save us some time, please only consider your items 'lost' if they have not been registered after an hour of trade. It is perfectly normal for your items to be recognized late as the Steam API does not always give the immediate response.

Also, please edit your post if your lost items has already restored.

NOTE 1: I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the items are restored.
NOTE 2: Please only report missing tradable items here. For untradable gifts, please use the other forum thread.
Replies

Just had 3 ref fall into the void. Dispenser 11

Just had 3 ref fall into the void. Dispenser 11

Retrieved.

Found.
Wow, that was fast. Thanks!

I painted it.

I had some vintage items disappear from my inventory. I'm not sure exactly which items, as some had already sold for 2 scrap each.

Anyway, this was my trade history:

Bot: Dispenser 14

Original trade items: Vintage Ubersaw, Vintage Sandvich, Vintage Cloak and Dagger, Vintage Ubersaw, Vintage Flare Gun, Vintage Razorback, Vintage Flare Gun, Vintage Bonk! Atomic Punch, Vintage Buff Banner, Vintage Backburner, Vintage Killing Gloves of Boxing, Vintage Equalizer

I reiterate that I had sold 3 or 4 of these items, but I cannot be sure as to which.

I had also lost 2 scrap in a failed trade with Dispenser 14 to retrieve 2 scrap from a sold item.

Thanks.

Screenshot of trades:

I had some vintage items disappear from my inventory. I'm not sure exactly which items, as some had already sold for 2 scrap each.

Anyway, this was my trade history:

Bot: Dispenser 14

Original trade items: Vintage Ubersaw, Vintage Sandvich, Vintage Cloak and Dagger, Vintage Ubersaw, Vintage Flare Gun, Vintage Razorback, Vintage Flare Gun, Vintage Bonk! Atomic Punch, Vintage Buff Banner, Vintage Backburner, Vintage Killing Gloves of Boxing, Vintage Equalizer

I reiterate that I had sold 3 or 4 of these items, but I cannot be sure as to which.

I had also lost 2 scrap in a failed trade with Dispenser 14 to retrieve 2 scrap from a sold item.

Thanks.

Hi Confuzion:

I retrieved the 2 scraps you have lost, but your vintage items are not found on the bots. Would that happen to be that you set up the trade with single so you sold all of them for 2 scraps, not each?

Yes, it's what I thought had happened first, and evidently might be the case!

But the reason I had believed otherwise was that I had failed the 2 scrap transaction a time before the remainder of the items 'disappeared'.

Anyway I'd be glad to receive anything back at this point.

Thanks!

EDIT: I see 2 scrap in my inventory now. Thanks for the swift response.

Confuzion, I found where your vintage had gone to from the inventory history of dispenser 14.

You set up a single trade so they all went for 2 scraps.

Yep, silly me.

Not a huge loss, but thanks again for your help.

Lost two tour of duty tickets and a cloak and dagger about a week ago
Dispenser 26

Lost two tour of duty tickets and a cloak and dagger about a week ago
Dispenser 26

Retrieved.

Dispenser 16, bunch of crates went missing.

I looked into your trades - what are missing seem to be two scraps. You set up two single trades so each trade should give you 1 scrap in return. I found the two lost scraps for you.

I looked into your trades - what are missing seem to be two scraps. You set up two single trades so each trade should give you 1 scrap in return. I found the two lost scraps for you.

Awesome thanks so much, yeah was looking for 1 scrap each trade :P

don't remember all the items, but I just lost half, I believe a wrap assassin, scrap metal and a scottish resistence. Dispenser 16