Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all suggestions related to dispenser.tf here.
Replies

Hey Joto can you add a way in which the keys you buy through bitcoin can automatically be transferred towards key credit, right now what I have to do is withdraw then add as key credit. I am sure there can be a way to just add them directly to key credit once bought.

There is not really much point to add this feature because you can already buy items with keys in your inventory.

Please let me choose if I want to see games for particular regions.

I went to buy 3 copies of a game from someone's dispenser and accidentally typed 33 instead. I ended up buying 33 of the lowest price copies on the dispenser from 3 different sellers. Would it be possible to instead implement a separate box where someone can buy X quantity of the lowest price game instead of when I buy from an individual?

I went to buy 3 copies of a game from someone's dispenser and accidentally typed 33 instead. I ended up buying 33 of the lowest price copies on the dispenser from 3 different sellers. Would it be possible to instead implement a separate box where someone can buy X quantity of the lowest price game instead of when I buy from an individual?

To be honest I do not know you can do that. The gift market is specifically set up not to work the way you describe. If you buy more than what an user own, instead of filling your order with other user's items, it should return an error.

Would you mind telling me what game was that? I have looked through your trade history and I do not see which market it was. I would like to investigate this more.

instead of only allowing 1 white list account, please allow user to choose their main account and allow multiple white-listed account

please allow user to choose their main account

You can choose your main account by requesting a move, there is a forum thread for it.

allow multiple white-listed account

This is what we do not want.

You can choose your main account by requesting a move, there is a forum thread for it.

i was referring to this topic: https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/21153/
what i mean is that every VIP owner have to choose the main responsible account while allowing multiple white-listed. This solve the buyer issue while benefiting the seller.

Would you mind telling me what game was that? I have looked through your trade history and I do not see which market it was. I would like to investigate this more.

It was Prison Architect. https://dispenser.tf/market/3174/

It was Prison Architect. https://dispenser.tf/market/3174/

You cannot enter an amount that is larger than available using the interface. Looking at the log, I assumed when you bought from "BOSNIA.....'s Item Shop", he had only 25 copies available yet the site somehow accepted your input of 33, which should not be possible. Was there any "trick" that allowed you entering an amount that is larger than available?

i was referring to this topic: https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/21153/
what i mean is that every VIP owner have to choose the main responsible account while allowing multiple white-listed. This solve the buyer issue while benefiting the seller.

We already know about the "responsible account" before this change. We simply think that it is not a good idea to let sellers to link up with an unlimited amount of accounts. At the end a seller can simply avoid all responsibilities when they cycle throwaways to deposit.

You cannot enter an amount that is larger than available using the interface. Looking at the log, I assumed when you bought from "BOSNIA.....'s Item Shop", he had only 25 copies available yet the site somehow accepted your input of 33, which should not be possible. Was there any "trick" that allowed you entering an amount that is larger than available?

I did not even buy from Bosnia, there was a guy who had 3 copies at 4 keys each. Bosnia's were priced much higher.

I did not even buy from Bosnia, there was a guy who had 3 copies at 4 keys each. Bosnia's were priced much higher.

The result of the matching, which happened on Oct 7, was as following:
BOSNIA.....'s Item Shop 25x 3.9 Keys each
zkminut's Item Shop 2x 3.8 Keys each
» Kedd Shop « 3x 3 Keys each

Unless you were talking about another instance and I got it wrong.
At the end only 30 were bought even you had input 33.

None of them had 33 copies for sales at that point. That is why I could not figure out how you could enter "33" in any of the boxes and still get the purchase done. The "Buy" function always does a simple check that the entered amount cannot be larger than "available".

Greetings,

i would like to suggest a quicksell option for the market. There should be a button when trying to sell gifts to the market like "quicksell" or something, which will put the amount of gifts i desire to the first place before everyone else by automatically calculating the 1% difference. For example, if the first to sell person has gifts for 5.0000 this button should place them 4.9500

Thanks in advance :D

The timezone for the market are not correct work ?

When i see in my account history, i have one time, and when i see on the market i have other time.

exp:

BID ¨iso's Item Shop PraterDome Shop 4.0000 3 2015-11-07 18:41

LIMIT ORDER
2015-11-08 02:42
COMPLETED
¨iso's Item Shop
3 Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
PraterDome
12 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

hey joto what about the possibility to create a "gift card" for dispenser.tf credits? in this way we could sell steam items on others sites and you would get more traffic and the cut?