Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all suggestions related to dispenser.tf here.
Replies

Hello i want to suggest create button : do not show region locked games (somewhere in user preference ) Thanks :)

Requesting you to add Revolver Case Key to the credit system as well.

Greetings.
I have a suggestion to make a shuffle in the market list for offers of the same price, cause people often choose the top offer, which easy to manipulate just by updating your offer. That is not very competive.
Best option probably could be puting offer down after purchase and lift up the next in the list to the top. And put the new offers to the bottom.
Or maybe just shuffle offers with time.

UPD. or how the current system works? Can't understand it.

I like the new interface, +rep hehe

Please add "Exchange" button next to "Accept game gifts". If you deposit tradable gifts you need select gifts and then scroll down and click Exchange button that is attached to whole another section, really inconvenient IMO.

UPD. Thank you for changes!

Hey, Joto.
Have a few suggestions.
Combine first two tabs: Summary and Inventory/Sell. Better to have all main control buttons at the main page to reach them without unnecessary moves.
Make "Sell in market" button create pop-up control window, not create fully new page with sell details. It's really annoying now to list few gifts in the market. Now you create new sell order, tap back button, tap Steam Gifts button, search another gift, repeat. 2 moves in the middle of this line can be avoided which will save us some time.
Thanks in advance.

we need feature for customize wishlist, instead of "any uncommon keys" u can add "accept these keys: " add we can select which keys we want for wishlist. same as any uncommon keys(bot will accept mix keys) but only keys which we selected. is that possible?

or only "any uncommon keys except revolver" :D but first one better solution

hi, this is really not big of a deal, but i just want to suggest something. last time i tried to deposit lets say 200 - 250 keys, i pressed there to list 300 keys (25 - 50 - 150 - 300) i selected all of them and tried to deposit, i got message that i have exceeded the limit, then i lowered that to 150 (pressed minus), just for the test i tried to deposit again, i got the same message, as i expected (and i really dont know why i expected it) more than 150 keys were still selected, then i refreshed page, selected again 150 and it was as it is suppoed to be, so, if you are bored maybe you can try to adjust that little thingy, when we decrease amount of displayed keys only those visible to be selected.
its really minor and unimportant thing, but for now that is my suggestion, if i notice anything else ill let you know, also if somebody else mentioned this i apologize, but i really cant read everything. and thank you :)

Is it possible to merge markets, which represent exactly the same game? The example is Rocket League: markets #18498, #22301, #18047 are all for tradable Rocket League gifts (key credit).

Any chance of making "Auto list trades to market" configurable per trade? Global setting could be the default, but still overridable per trade.

It would be a great if there was a system that reminded people to leave reviews on shops. It might be good if the reminder would be displayed (somehow) after a few days or weeks after the purchases, because just after the sale you can´t know if the gift will be revoked.

Just an suggestion.

can you add sack of gems in traditional trades? is a good currency in cheap games

Hey, Joto.
I have a suggestion about "Market orders" tab.
Right now it displays both: your normal market sell orders and the "old/traditional trades" (which got listed on the market). The thing is that showing this "old" trades there isn't very useful, because you can't change their price or cancel them from that tab and they don't contain links to the trade itself. And if you have a lot of orders of both types they get entangled (looks like that http://i.imgur.com/3gQIIrK.png ) and it makes navigating through all your orders much harder.
It would be really nice if there was a way to remove/not display "traditional/old trades" in the "Market orders" tab or maybe sort them somehow so that they all stick together.

:( still hoping the API can be adjusted to search for individual markets instead of "market_name". When you use the market name the api can return the price of a region restricted game, or 4-pack version of the game which is unintended

:( still hoping the API can be adjusted to search for individual markets instead of "market_name". When you use the market name the api can return the price of a region restricted game, or 4-pack version of the game which is unintended

Just updated the market API functions, results should now consider regional restriction and check if '4-pack' text inside descriptions.