Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all suggestions related to dispenser.tf here.
Replies

New type of trade: Mix and Match

Choose ex. 3 items for the SAME price!

Please, make the search better, I dont want to browse trought 100 regular weapons trades, would be cool to browse for hats \ strange weps \ festives \ botkillers etc.

- being able to select amount when adding an item to the wishlist when creating a trade (like 5 keys at once)
- being able to add items to bag or batch trades (this could be done before the other modifications of opened trades are finnished as this should be easy to implement)

Please, make the search better, I dont want to browse trought 100 regular weapons trades, would be cool to browse for hats \ strange weps \ festives \ botkillers etc.

You can always search for specific stuff. (I know sometimes it is not specific enough but still you can search for strange weps / festive / botkillers easily by using s.weapon name.)

New type of trade: Mix and Match

Choose ex. 3 items for the SAME price!

What do you mean exactly?

A feature to block all customizations from preferences from showing up would be really nice.

On the way.

As per our early discussion. The option to add 'Non craftable hats' and 'Non craftable items' in wishlist.

You must put "buy without login" option!
many ppl afraid login with there steam login...
u can make "write my nick" box, so the bot will know who are them, and ask them for friend (or trade).
I by myself think it is really necessary.
thanks & good day

Some stores sell really intresting stuff, it would be cool if I could bookmark them so I could quickly find them again when they get new stuff or when I got enough to buy their items.

You can always search for specific stuff. (I know sometimes it is not specific enough but still you can search for strange weps / festive / botkillers easily by using s.weapon name.
)

you can´t try to type strange or stranges in the filter will only show strange parts.

you can´t try to type strange or stranges in the filter will only show strange parts.

s.degreaser
s.rocket
etc.

The s. before a name specifies strange.

s.degreaser
s.rocket
etc.

The s. before a name specifies strange.

Ty for the tip : ]

Pages for inventory and pawnshop - it takes a very long time for my stuff to load, and I am sure it is because of the nearly 800 items in my inventory. I don't know if breaking it down to pages like the inventory in the game(50 items per page as an example) is the answer, but something should probably be done.

Pages for inventory and pawnshop - it takes a very long time for my stuff to load, and I am sure it is because of the nearly 800 items in my inventory. I don't know if breaking it down to pages like the inventory in the game(50 items per page as an example) is the answer, but something should probably be done.

Yes, I have noticed the performance problem with large amount of items in inventory - still thinking how to solve it elegantly. Breaking in pages would make it very hard to find your items (filtering requires to load everything at once too, so pages + filter won't help much about the lag). Maybe we would go with text presentation.

Quick idea; make items searchable by level. I probably have other thoughts, I'll leave more notes if I think of them.