Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

Touching any traditional trade (creating/editing/enabling/disabling) invalidates my "credit for bitcoin" market trade every single time and i need to recreate it. Can you please look into it?

Typically when i create market trade it will subtract the trading credit amount from my total credit amount. After editing any traditional trade, the total will increase again and when i visit credit market i'll see that my trade has disappeared.

*bump*

Touching any traditional trade (creating/editing/enabling/disabling) invalidates my "credit for bitcoin" market trade every single time and i need to recreate it. Can you please look into it?

Typically when i create market trade it will subtract the trading credit amount from my total credit amount. After editing any traditional trade, the total will increase again and when i visit credit market i'll see that my trade has disappeared.

*bump*

Thanks for reporting, we will have a look. :)

There is an option in preferences to "Automatically list items of traditional trades to the market.", yet often it doesn't work. Like here for example - https://dispenser.tf/trade/171982/, some of the games (Lisa, Orange box) show up on market, but others (Tomb Raider, This war of mine) don't.

There is an option in preferences to "Automatically list items of traditional trades to the market.", yet often it doesn't work. Like here for example - https://dispenser.tf/trade/171982/, some of the games (Lisa, Orange box) show up on market, but others (Tomb Raider, This war of mine) don't.

If you already have a market trade of the same game, your traditional trades won't show in market - You cannot have more than one "position" in the market.

When editing traditional trade via direct link, i.E: https://dispenser.tf/trade/123456/ the existing gifts can't be removed from trade. New gifts can be added and removed, but the gifts that were are already in the trade, can't be taken out. Editing is fully functional only if the trade is edited by picking it in "traditional trades" tab.

This problem should be fixed.

I cannot reproduce this problem. I do not see how editing traditional trade could affect the total credit amount (since traditional trades are unrelated to key credit) and causing market trade to disappear.

When editing traditional trade via direct link...

Thanks for looking into this, i can confirm it's fixed now.

I cannot reproduce this problem. I do not see how editing traditional trade could affect the total credit amount (since traditional trades are unrelated to key credit) and causing market trade to disappear.

I'll get back to you about this with more information and steps how to reproduce, i know it's unrelated, but it's what happens with my account. Haven't tested it lately, since i haven't made any bitcoin orders recently, i know i have an order there with 30 credits, which i'm pretty sure is invalid and one of those "ghost" orders that will produce error when buyers try to fill it. I'm waiting to see what happens with that order, after that i'll be able to produce new test cases.

When editing traditional trade via direct link...

Thanks for looking into this, i can confirm it's fixed now.

I'll get back to you about this with more information and steps how to reproduce, i know it's unrelated, but it's what happens with my account. Haven't tested it lately, since i haven't made any bitcoin orders recently, i know i have an order there with 30 credits, which i'm pretty sure is invalid and one of those "ghost" orders that will produce error when buyers try to fill it. I'm waiting to see what happens with that order, after that i'll be able to produce new test cases.

I think that probably happens for some other reasons than the one you described.

NO RESTRICTED tag on market but gift restricted ?

This https://dispenser.tf/market/14103/

My friend and me can't redeem the game to my account, it said "This item cannot be added to your library because it is restricted from your country"

Your system don't have any warning for buyer. NO restricted tag on gift that selling.
Can I return those gift and get point back ?

NO RESTRICTED tag on market but gift restricted ?

This https://dispenser.tf/market/14103/

My friend and me can't redeem the game to my account, it said "This item cannot be added to your library because it is restricted from your country"

Your system don't have any warning for buyer. NO restricted tag on gift that selling.
Can I return those gift and get point back ?

Is the gift tagged restricted in your inventory? Which one is it?

If i am about to click to join any selling page, "Server Error 500" is output.

When I log off, i can see selling page, but when i log in not lonly i can't see selling page but also "Server Error 500" is output. please help me.

I put on my bot some csgo skins, and now i cant get back ?

https://dispenser.tf/isoo¨

2221194 trade stucked...

please add some workers... we cant wait couple of hours for only 1 worker...

I put on my bot some csgo skins, and now i cant get back ?

https://dispenser.tf/isoo¨

2221194 trade stucked...

please add some workers... we cant wait couple of hours for only 1 worker...

There was an incident yesterday that a bot account was having login error and took all the resource of the site to relogin.

Trying to withdraw a game from my bot, I am getting the following error: "Bot Session Expired: The steam community session of the bot is expired, it will be renewed automatically." I've been trying for a few hours with no success.

Hi
one key is stuck, I can't withdraw, the following error:
"Trade Offer Failure
Inventory capacity reached..."
Pls check it

Is your TF2 backpack full? Do you have more than 300 space?

When modifying the price for an existing order in the market, the 1% granularity restriction is being matched against the very trade that is being modified. This should not happen.

If I am the only seller of an item, and my current standing order is at 0.0538 key and I try to modify it to 0.0535 key it will trigger a 1% error. This should not happen. Since I am the only seller, after the price modification I will still be only seller and there will no other order to be too close to.

The above will happen when trying to modify an order's price on the 'My Orders' tab in any given item's market page.

Evidently, if I cancel the standing order at 0.0538 key and issue a new one at 0.0535 key, it will work (since I was the only seller).
The 'modify order price' functionality should not be in conflict with pre-existing functionality (cancelling and creating another order).