Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

There seems to be something wrong with the Done Deals/Recent Transactions tab classification of trades.

Since every trade has both a seller and a buyer, the coloring of the trade as green/red (purchase/sale) and the inclusion of the corresponding buy/sell icon on the left column only makes sense if it is used to discern the market maker from the taker--that is, who 'made' an offer to buy/sell that waited in the system until the other person came and 'took' it.

Usually I observe that the coloring/icon is used to indicate the taker's operation (buy/sell).

That is, if I had a buy order standing, and someone came along and took it (created a matching opposite order and therefore sold stuff to me), I would observe that the line in the market history tab in the item's page (the Done Deals tab) would be red (and with a currency icon on the left).

That is, taker sells --> it's a "sell" line. [red line]

Conversely, if I had a sell order standing, and someone came and took it (and bought from me), I would see a green line with the basket icon in the done deals history.

That is, taker sells --> it's a "buy" line. [green line]

The above assumes the currency paper note icon (and red colored line) means 'sale,' and the basket icon (and green colored line) means 'purchase.'

What seems to be wrong is that, assuming the mechanism above, I should not observe things like this:

I did not initiate (that is, I was not the taker in) any of these trades. All were standing sell orders previously issued by me that were executed when people came along later and issued matching buy orders. In all those trades I was the seller and the market maker.

So, why the differing colors?

Cheers~
Judicious

i can't disposit some cs:go stickers (columbus 2016) because the system dont recognize them

i can't disposit some cs:go stickers (columbus 2016) because the system dont recognize them

I understand, we need some time to update.

Selling keys form does not work ( https://dispenser.tf/market/31/ ). I just deposited 25 keys and i cant sell them - button "New ask order" is always disabled. Can you please take a look?

hi, farcry3 2copy not loaded in the web
steam server error when i send to gift at the same time

ID 2274189 "There was an error accepting this trade offer. Please try again later. (25)"

I tried to withdraw 95 tf2 keys but it keeps saying error. I cannot accept the offer. Pls fix it for me. Thanks

ID 2274189 "There was an error accepting this trade offer. Please try again later. (25)"

I tried to withdraw 95 tf2 keys but it keeps saying error. I cannot accept the offer. Pls fix it for me. Thanks

Error (25) means "Inventory Full". When you get this error while withdrawing, you should check your inventory space.

Hello Joto and all,

I purchased a gift of Frozen Synapse Prime, and am waiting for the bot to send it to me, but it has not. Instead when I open my market orders page, it is listed there, but it is not in my bots inventory or anywhere I am aware of:

http://i.imgur.com/W2B7qxE.png

**EDIT** Copy is recieved almost exactly 5 hours after purchase.

I recently noticed that some of the gifts are shown as untradable even though they are tradable.

For example i have 2 copies of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel + Season Pass on my bot, they were bought together more than a month ago and are tradable (i can see that when i look through steam inventory interface). But on dispenser only one of them is shown as tradable for some reason. I tried to cancel the trade of untradable one and wait a day but it didn't change anything.

I recently noticed that some of the gifts are shown as untradable even though they are tradable.

For example i have 2 copies of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel + Season Pass on my bot, they were bought together more than a month ago and are tradable (i can see that when i look through steam inventory interface). But on dispenser only one of them is shown as tradable for some reason. I tried to cancel the trade of untradable one and wait a day but it didn't change anything.

As things stand right now, if you want to update the tradability immediately you have to re-deposit the gifts.

stuck task #2315871

Hi,
packed today 2 Gifts of Dead Island riptide on the market
https://dispenser.tf/market/22786/#
they are listed as trading cards

I wanted to get csgo, so I saw that there was a pack with csgo for 4 keys, others with only csgo costed 5.5. Problem was, the one that was 4 keys was restricted to some countries, not mine, I live in america. I declined, but it wont stop sending new offers, and I don't know how to remove my bid and get my keys. I tried to cancel, but it is greyed out: http://imgur.com/a/rozAP

I wanted to get csgo, so I saw that there was a pack with csgo for 4 keys, others with only csgo costed 5.5. Problem was, the one that was 4 keys was restricted to some countries, not mine, I live in america. I declined, but it wont stop sending new offers, and I don't know how to remove my bid and get my keys. I tried to cancel, but it is greyed out: http://imgur.com/a/rozAP

You cannot "return" the gift here once you have paid. You should contact the seller and ask for a trade revert if you need.

tf2 API down, can't deposit keys to my bot, because tf2 inventory is not loading on dispenser's page. Please fix that problem if you can.