Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

When I tried to withdraw key cred after "checking your steamrep etc" window I saw only blank window with "confirm" button, and only after multiple failures remembered to make inventory public. Please add text related to trade unavailability there.

When I tried to withdraw key cred after "checking your steamrep etc" window I saw only blank window with "confirm" button, and only after multiple failures remembered to make inventory public. Please add text related to trade unavailability there.

We will look into it, thanks for reporting.

The bitcoin subpage in help/documentation states that the minimum withdrawal is 10 mbit (0.01 btc). This is in contrast with the withdraw dialog in the deposit bitcoin subpage (myshop#BITCOIN) which reads 1 mbtc (0.001 btc). The credit page in the bitcoin faq resolves to a 404 error. If messages like these are not regarded as important enough to mention or should be posted in a different subforum, please let me know.

The bitcoin subpage in help/documentation states that the minimum withdrawal is 10 mbit (0.01 btc). This is in contrast with the withdraw dialog in the deposit bitcoin subpage (myshop#BITCOIN) which reads 1 mbtc (0.001 btc). The credit page in the bitcoin faq resolves to a 404 error. If messages like these are not regarded as important enough to mention or should be posted in a different subforum, please let me know.

Thanks for reporting. I have fixed the problem in the article as you mentioned. Feel free to report to us if you find any other errors in the help section.

I have found a contradictory statement:
/s/faq/market: Only sellers pay fee. The fee structure takes volume from the last 30 days and is updated every 24 hours. Your trading fee may vary every 24 hours. Bitcoin trade has a fixed fee of 1%, regardless of your fee level.
/s/faq/bitcoin: The transaction fee of Bitcoin on Dispenser.tf is 1%. The fee has to be paid for both buyer and seller.

So you either have a little under 2% total fee split unequally between the market maker and the market taker), since format:italic(100%-100%*0.99^2=1.99% or you have a 1% fee if only the seller pays. In actuality you have the first example, but the /market text would be interpreted as 1% total fee.

The markup of the previous block is interpreted wrong Discovered by accident). It contains the literal string forrnat:italic(
The previous sentence also doesn't format properly. But you get the point. Here is a picture of the source text and the preview: https://gyazo.com/f17545f1d1a6a4d4a89639ebd07195cd
User agent: firefox

I have found an outdated statement:
/s/faq/bitcoin: You can purchase Bitcoin from trading sites that deals with exchange between fiat currency and Bitcoin. Here are some recommended Bitcoin trading sites.
1. Bitstamp 2. Coinbase 3. BTC-E 4. Bitfinex 5. OKCoin
BTC-e has been taken down by those in authority. The service has been unavailable since the 25th of July.

Footnote: Yes I spelled format as forrnat on purpose to denote the use of format after 'the literal string' to not trigger the empty string into going italic and deleting the italic marker and sorry for the red underlines under everything. I am not an Englameristralian.

The premium page mentions max 3000 in the table, but max 2000 in the text below.

Security code is not being included in deposit transactions.

Security code is not being included in deposit transactions.

No, Steam made a change and we cannot include text in the trade anymore. This whole feature will be removed.

The premium page mentions max 3000 in the table, but max 2000 in the text below.

Thanks for spotting and corrected.

Hi Joto, here few bugs that i've noticed.

1) Shop Get Inventory is not working for me. Can you confirm it's still working as intended? I know i used it successfully some months ago. Because of current problems (all trades canceled, then guy buying Ark but getting trade offer with Half Life etc.) i wanted to fetch the dispenser inventory content json and take a closer look, but the API is not working for me.
This is the Url i'm using (API key is edited out):
https://dispenser.tf/bulk/api_shop_get_inventory/?api_key=EDITED&appid=753&contextid=1&steamid=76561198003254179
Response is:
["success": false, "error": "API_KEY_ERROR"]
Enable API is set to YES under my security tab and i have tried multiple times to renew api key, but without success.

2) Paging within "Inventory Changes" area is not working. (https://dispenser.tf/inventory_log/SOME_ID/)
I see 3 page buttons at the bottom, but doesn't matter which one is clicked, only content from page 1 is always displayed. (page= & per_page params have no effect)

3) "Steam Trade History" page is producing errors most of the times and it's practically not working anymore. (Located under Inventory Tab, "Show Shop Details", the bot owners can check the real steam history of the bot. Useful to see what was really traded.)
The error is "You've made too many requests recently. Please wait and try your request again later."

I know, it's a steam error, but i have never noticed it when i'm looking at the my own steam account history, so maybe something can be done about the way dispenser is accessing bots history, so that this error is avoided.

When trying to view my bot's inventory history, I always get "You've made too many requests recently. Please wait and try your request again later."

Maybe cache the response when it's working or something? :3
Looks like I am not the first one to notice.

Dear Joto,
When I check my games on the market it says for all my 7 pages "cancelled" altought I didn't cancel anything myself.
I think I had this bug already a year ago. Kindly fix please. Thank you in advance.
Regards,
MX

Yeah I know but I still cannot find out why. :(

When trying to view my bot's inventory history, I always get "You've made too many requests recently. Please wait and try your request again later."

Maybe cache the response when it's working or something? :3
Looks like I am not the first one to notice.

It sometimes works and sometimes does not work. It looks like a Steam problem though, not something I could control.

I have some BTC left on my balance (0.00013) and it's doesn't appears when I'm buying something. 0.00013 is enough to buy at least one TOD ticket, but I can't do that as it shows that I have no credit left.

"dispenser.tf is under maintenance, please try again later."

I get this message always, when I try to put keys for sale BTC