Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

I am checking for the problem.

Thank you, you fixed it :) Offer with gift arrived and accepted :)

i canceled a trade and it keeps popping up and i think thats the reason why its blocking other trade to come in plz help
I also bought l4d2 and didn't get a offer from the bot despite me not blocking them and i contacted the guy that sells it and told me to come here due to the bug

i canceled a trade and it keeps popping up and i think thats the reason why its blocking other trade to come in plz help
I also bought l4d2 and didn't get a offer from the bot despite me not blocking them and i contacted the guy that sells it and told me to come here due to the bug

There is a trade of you buying 4 refined metal from last year(?). Are you talking about that trade? You should accept the items if you bought them so that they won't be blocking other trades.

There is a trade of you buying 4 refined metal from last year(?). Are you talking about that trade? You should accept the items if you bought them so that they won't be blocking other trades.

i accidentally pressed buy i didn't mean it and i canceled it but now it just says click to respond which i cant do anything since the trade expired

i accidentally pressed buy i didn't mean it and i canceled it but now it just says click to respond which i cant do anything since the trade expired

If you have already paid for it you cannot cancel. You have to accept the items. Denying the trade offer won't be cancelling it.

Normally, if you made a mistake and bought stuff that you do not want. You have to resolve with the sellers (or just accept the trade).

If you have already paid for it you cannot cancel. You have to accept the items. Denying the trade offer won't be cancelling it.

Normally, if you made a mistake and bought stuff that you do not want. You have to resolve with the sellers (or just accept the trade).

but either way this isnt the most important thing the only thing i need help is getting rid of the notification just so i can get the game i wanted. since its blocking the bot from sending a offer i cant get the game and idk if the shop owner got the key credits and can possibly get it from the shop owner

but either way this isnt the most important thing the only thing i need help is getting rid of the notification just so i can get the game i wanted. since its blocking the bot from sending a offer i cant get the game and idk if the shop owner got the key credits and can possibly get it from the shop owner

Do you not have any trade offer on Steam? You should be able to accept the trade offer directly.

Do you not have any trade offer on Steam? You should be able to accept the trade offer directly.

Unfortunately no I hadn't gotten any notification from anyone and idk if the store owner do anything about it tbh I have been checking often if I did the a notification but sadly no

Unfortunately no I hadn't gotten any notification from anyone and idk if the store owner do anything about it tbh I have been checking often if I did the a notification but sadly no

That's weird because I even logged in to the bot to check and there is an ongoing offer for you (4 refined metal).

That's weird because I even logged in to the bot to check and there is an ongoing offer for you (4 refined metal).

Okay I gotten my 2 offers thanks for helping I was worried

Hi,I purchased an EVE Online gift yesterday ,but before I accept it,the offer was canceled automatically,maybe there is an error with steam or dispenser.Now I haven't received my gift yet,I need your help.

Hi,I purchased an EVE Online gift yesterday ,but before I accept it,the offer was canceled automatically,maybe there is an error with steam or dispenser.Now I haven't received my gift yet,I need your help.

I moved the gift to your shop inventory. You should be able to withdraw from there.

I moved the gift to your shop inventory. You should be able to withdraw from there.

Thank you,now I get it.

hi,ID 2573943 The robot kept trying again and again. I didn't get a gift(Dead Rising 2)

hi,ID 2573943 The robot kept trying again and again. I didn't get a gift(Dead Rising 2)

I think the gift is being sent to you. Could you check if you could accept it.