Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

hi,ID 2573943 The robot kept trying again and again. I didn't get a gift(Dead Rising 2)

I think the gift is being sent to you. Could you check if you could accept it.

thank u~~~~,I have received the gift. The problem is solved perfectly

Hello. Deposite keys waiting more then 2 hours and nothing, can u help pls ?

unable to get my mann co supply crate key back that i deposited a few minutes ago

Always prompt:Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry.
I reset the connection and cannot save.I have been waiting for a long time.

Always prompt:Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry.
I reset the connection and cannot save.I have been waiting for a long time.

It is fixed.

FIXED

Hello. Deposit keys but waiting over 5 hours and nothing.
Maybe you do somthing ? Waiting 1 day but keys do not added.

Today, I deposit my some games to my inventory shop. but can't see any of those exchanged games on my shop inventory. Can you help me ?
Edit: They appeared after exchange completed 30 min later

Hi, since few weeks ago, new bar started being displayed in the market detail view at the bottom with "Buying this item requires ." text.

The bar appears like 9 out of 10 times when loading the market detail (for example https://dispenser.tf/market/[marketid]/).

The issue is, whenever this bar is displayed, then "Usable Credit:" block at the bottom left with credit amount and "My Orders" Tab will be missing, so i'm not able to edit own orders or see my current credit amount when visiting market detail.

Can you please look into this and revert/fix this change, what is it good for?

Thanks

The problem described above still exists after being reported almost 1.5 months ago.

It was caused by intentional change in code base and won't fix itself by waiting or being ignored.

Refreshing market page like 10x times to be able to see my orders tab and edit the order is annoying and causes unneeded server load.

Hi, since few weeks ago, new bar started being displayed in the market detail view at the bottom with "Buying this item requires ." text.

The bar appears like 9 out of 10 times when loading the market detail (for example https://dispenser.tf/market/[marketid]/).

The issue is, whenever this bar is displayed, then "Usable Credit:" block at the bottom left with credit amount and "My Orders" Tab will be missing, so i'm not able to edit own orders or see my current credit amount when visiting market detail.

Can you please look into this and revert/fix this change, what is it good for?

Thanks

This is a subtle side effect of upgrading some libraries used by the server, some comment syntax in the templates changed and some previously commented out html appeared in rendered page.

This is a subtle side effect of upgrading some libraries used by the server, some comment syntax in the templates changed and some previously commented out html appeared in rendered page.

Thanks for the response, glad to see, that the issue is known. Will this be fixed?

Thanks for the response, glad to see, that the issue is known. Will this be fixed?

Should be already fixed? But we may have missed some error pages so feel free to report if you see them.

Should be already fixed? But we may have missed some error pages so feel free to report if you see them.

Hi Joto,

yes, i'm still having the same problem as initially reported, the (gifts) market page will only randomly correctly display the credits amount and my orders tab.

Example with the problem (credit amount block at bottom left is missing, my orders tab missing, there is a dark bar at the bottom with "Buying this item requies ." and button), this is how it displays most of the times for me:

https://imgur.com/a/LBIy435

It's not this particular market page, it's like that for all gift market pages.

When refreshing market page multiple times, then sometimes (like 1 or 2 out of 10 times) correct view will be displayed, for example like this:

https://imgur.com/a/rWu9rYC

The key transaction shows that it has been completed, but the robot has not initiated a transaction with me for 3 days