Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

The key transaction shows that it has been completed, but the robot has not initiated a transaction with me for 3 days

Can you check your trade history and show me the problematic transaction?

The key transaction shows that it has been completed, but the robot has not initiated a transaction with me for 3 days

Can you check your trade history and show me the problematic transaction?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P7Qgn527oHY5sWOnTOW91uoJkzwOcuno/view?usp=sharing
I can make deals with other people, but the bot that saved the key never initiated a deal for me(10-26 18:20)

After I have made a trade, the process status is stuck at "Completed" but it never seems to finish. I am not allowed to make another exchange.
ID:2612515

After I have made a trade, the process status is stuck at "Completed" but it never seems to finish. I am not allowed to make another exchange.

Weird problem. Will be fixed as soon as possible.

Weird problem. Will be fixed as soon as possible.
Already fixed, thanks!

Creating a traditional trade hangs at "Saving trade..."
Default settings (Pool), tried various item (tf2, games) on the sell items side and various items on the wish list (Cs go, tf2). Nothing works.

Editing old Traditional trades still works.
Would be nice if you could fix it.

I am getting error's when trying to deposit keys, it says loading item data when I try to load my whole steam inventory and it keeps saying that I have no inventory when trying to load my tf2 inventory, I have given my trade URL and my profile is set to public, I do not know why it cannot see my items.

Deposit keys dont work all day !!!!!
Maybe you can do somthing please.

Traditional Trade (OLD STYLE TRADE) do not worked, one week try to get game but always got error Steam is busy. Please do somthing please.

My browser console shows me a server error when I try viewing my traditional trades. The traditional trades are not being shown.

Edit:
In the network tab of my browser's developer tools, a post request for https://dispenser.tf/get_shop_trade_html/ is shown to take 5000 milliseconds, status 500.

Deposit Keys do not worked, always got error Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry. Please do somthing!!!

Deposit keys, Key Transaction Completed but waiting 3 hours and nothing, help me please.
P.S. It's been over 12 hours and nothing

Deposit keys dont work ! Key Transaction Status always Retrying ~ Trade offer failure: The system detected an invetory error ,or Steam API is unavaiable,plase refresh the page and try again later

Second day waiting my key credit ID 2620515

I send gifts to my bot,but my "SHOP INVENTORY" is clear.it shows the process is completed but i havent see them and cant sell them and i have waiting for 2 days