Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all bug reports related to dispenser.tf here.

*I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the bugs are fixed.

**If you would like to report a critical bug, please do not post the details here. Contact me privately instead.
Replies

Hi Joto, I have a gift "Unknown package 29661" stuck in my bot - it's not listed for sale afaik but is still greyed out in the bot inventory and thus unable to be withdrawn or listed on market for sale. Please look into this when you can, thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/GbOwCbg.png
https://i.imgur.com/qFURTKm.png

After I have made a trade, the process status is stuck at "Completed" but it never seems to finish. I am not allowed to make another exchange.

Same as the other user above, my exchange status has been stuck at completed for ~12 hours now (bot inventory has not refreshed) and am not being allowed to trade with the bot; I get "maximum open tasks reached" when I try. ID:2624719

Edit: Fixed, thanks. My unknown package issue mentioned above still remains so.

Edit: The same problem reappeared, status is stuck at completed again.

Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry.
This error appears each time I want buy gift last 2 days and I’m not the only person who has this problem.
There is no problem with trade url, but all affected persons can’t change it.
Not sure if problem is by Steam side or Dispenser’s

After I have made a trade, the process status is stuck at "Completed" but it never seems to finish. I am not allowed to make another exchange.

Same as the other user above, my exchange status has been stuck at completed for ~12 hours now (bot inventory has not refreshed) and am not being allowed to trade with the bot; I get "maximum open tasks reached" when I try. ID:2624719

Edit: Fixed, thanks. My unknown package issue mentioned above still remains so.

Edit: The same problem reappeared, status is stuck at completed again.

I got exactly the same issue , my games are stuck in the bot. I can't withdraw them/put them for sale . Been around 24 hours.

Your trade offer URL is unusable. Please verify your trade offer URL and retry.
TF2 Key deposit doesnt work.

TF2 Keys deposit does not work

fixed - Bought a gift game from shop, did not receive the gift and cannot withdraw it, item shows in my dispenser page but its grayed-out and cannot withdraw it, here is item id that i bought: 183591

"FIXED" Another Bug, Deposited a key and accepted trade, but key is not showing in my dispenser wallet

Fixed' Deposited 11 Keys and accepted trade, but key credit is not add in my dispenser wallet yet

sloved

Stuck on "EXCHANGE Queuing
RETRYING - 2"for 4 days, cant do anything.

Pls fix

On the 12th, I created a request for the withdrawal of keys, but I canceled it and since then I have a transaction (2635037), the status is not available, you can solve it, otherwise I cannot withdraw the keys

Hi Joto I still have this transaction(2635037) hanging, you can cancel it, because of it I can’t withdraw the keys

deposited keys, accepted trade from bot, but still not added to wallet

I cannot view the traditional trades in my shop, no matter whether I'm logged in or not. All I see is a number of trades, but nothing when I click to view the tab.

I created a new traditional trade with a TF2 item a while ago, but that is not reflected in the number of trades that supposedly exist in my shop.

I would like to change them and/or unlock my items. Please help.