Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all

1. Backpack Expanding request
2. Questions about current VIP features

here. Thank you.

Starting from 3/13/2016, new key credit policy takes effect:

As the number of unwithdrawn keys has grown over 30000, there is an urgent need of implementing an auto withdrawal system to make space for key deposit. Under the new system. when it is detected that our remaining storage space has gone low, VIP users with high amount of key credit will be "forced" to withdraw TF2 keys to their shop bot.

I believe this will benefit the site as a whole as we can make sure there is always space for buyers to deposit keys. We will also have a better variation of keys for withdrawal as the system won't be always decreasing the supply and increasing the withdrawal price of CS:GO keys to reduce the amount of TF2 keys in the system.
Replies

Hi
extend please backpack
in a backpack, 2 backpack expander

NVM, seems it work after i relog again

Hi there :)

I just added 7 backpack expanders and would love if they can be applied on my bot.

Thanks in advance!
Coconutcreampie

Question: there are 2 inventory indicators. 1 is X Space Left which is how much space in TF2 inventory on bot left. 2 is Inventory (X/300).
Is there way to increase second one? Because mainly gifts are taking all of it.
Does Backpack Expanders do it?

Anyway i loaded 2 backpack expanders. If they can help with my problem - please use them.

All expanders applied, enjoy.

I still have x/300 on both inventories. How do i increase Inventory (280/300) that one?

All these issues with my bot arent a normal thing correct? Im guessing not being able to trade the bot, it closing out of trades, etc. Is due to the recent steam issues?

I still have x/300 on both inventories. How do i increase Inventory (280/300) that one?

I have just tested and found out your inventory must have at least 1 tf2 item for it to update. I dunno if it could be fixed but just letting you know.

All these issues with my bot arent a normal thing correct? Im guessing not being able to trade the bot, it closing out of trades, etc. Is due to the recent steam issues?

My bad. After I applied the BP expanders for your bot I just let the steam reconnect from dispenser.tf but it failed for a few times until it stopped trying. I have just restarted the bot and it connects but I feel that I could have done that earlier.

Now it shows 600 on both, but still doesn't let me to deposit more than 300 gifts.
And i had 2 expanders, and they expand on 100 each, no idea why it's 600 instead of 500 now :)

can you apply my back expander? thanks

nevermind . . . payed the extra $25 and ive got V.I.P now . . . question answered i suppose

Now it shows 600 on both, but still doesn't let me to deposit more than 300 gifts.
And i had 2 expanders, and they expand on 100 each, no idea why it's 600 instead of 500 now :)

There is an extra 100 because of the free expander from Christmas. Thanks Valve. :)

There is an extra 100 because of the free expander from Christmas. Thanks Valve. :
)
That's nice :) But i still cant have more than 300 gifts in the inventory. Can you please fix that? I'm waiting for like 3 days for it already :)