Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all

1. Backpack Expanding request
2. Questions about current VIP features

here. Thank you.

Starting from 3/13/2016, new key credit policy takes effect:

As the number of unwithdrawn keys has grown over 30000, there is an urgent need of implementing an auto withdrawal system to make space for key deposit. Under the new system. when it is detected that our remaining storage space has gone low, VIP users with high amount of key credit will be "forced" to withdraw TF2 keys to their shop bot.

I believe this will benefit the site as a whole as we can make sure there is always space for buyers to deposit keys. We will also have a better variation of keys for withdrawal as the system won't be always decreasing the supply and increasing the withdrawal price of CS:GO keys to reduce the amount of TF2 keys in the system.
Replies

No Longer have vip status after donating

all good seemed to have fixed itself up today at some stage.

My VIP bot won't save the personalization i have for it . . . how do i change my bot to what i want? Any help will be appreciated, i put a board up last night hoping to have a reply when i woke up but it was deleted instead :/

i loaded one backpack expander ,can you apply please

Hey can you please use all backpack expanders in my inventory.

Thanks

Now it shows 600 on both, but still doesn't let me to deposit more than 300 gifts.
And i had 2 expanders, and they expand on 100 each, no idea why it's 600 instead of 500 now :)

There is an extra 100 because of the free expander from Christmas. Thanks Valve. :)

That's nice :) But i still cant have more than 300 gifts in the inventory. Can you please fix that? I'm waiting for like 3 days for it already :)

Also, can you please remove some friends from my bot's friends list? Looks like its almost full.
Preferably those who were offline for like 20+ hours. And to make it to ~200 friends for now.

Can you please use the 5 bp expanders i just deposited on my bot.

All BP expanders have been applied.
The friend list problem should no longer happen again as now bots won't keep friends.

The friend list problem should no longer happen again as now bots won't keep friends.

Maybe make that bot will remove once in a while friends who didnt trade with him more than 2-3 weeks or so?
Because still not every person can add bots because of errors. And if now everyone should add bot again to trade with him it will make a problem.
Also, im asking for the third time and 4 days of waiting: can you please fix my inventory? It says /600 but i cant upload more than 300.
Is it even fixable?

hi,wasup, I am currently a free user but I am considering to make a donation this weekend to become vip, and I have a question or a few actually

I would like to open a pawn shop to buy tf2 items and the main question is

1 is it possible to set it up so that the bot will not accept dirty items meaning not craftable and gifted text items ?

2 Is it ok that I added you so you can help me set up some of the features like accepting balance,and setting up a vip bot ?

Maybe make that bot will remove once in a while friends who didnt trade with him more than 2-3 weeks or so?
Because still not every person can add bots because of errors. And if now everyone should add bot again to trade with him it will make a problem.
Also, im asking for the third time and 4 days of waiting: can you please fix my inventory? It says /600 but i cant upload more than 300.
Is it even fixable?

I had a look at it. Please try again.

hi,wasup, I am currently a free user but I am considering to make a donation this weekend to become vip, and I have a question or a few actually

I would like to open a pawn shop to buy tf2 items and the main question is

1 is it possible to set it up so that the bot will not accept dirty items meaning not craftable and gifted text items ?

2 Is it ok that I added you so you can help me set up some of the features like accepting balance,and setting up a vip bot ?

1. Yes
2. There is nothing difficult about VIP bot. Just relocate after you donate and go through the options in the Preference and Customization page. http://dispenser.tf/view_user_preference/ http://dispenser.tf/view_customization/ Most settings are set there.

Done. Thanks!

Fixed already

Please use as many backpack expanders from my shop (Dispenser 107). By my math that should be 17 BP expanders to hit 2000 slots.

Is it even fixable?

I had a look at it. Please try again.

Thank you, it worked.