Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all

1. Backpack Expanding request
2. Questions about current VIP features

here. Thank you.

Starting from 3/13/2016, new key credit policy takes effect:

As the number of unwithdrawn keys has grown over 30000, there is an urgent need of implementing an auto withdrawal system to make space for key deposit. Under the new system. when it is detected that our remaining storage space has gone low, VIP users with high amount of key credit will be "forced" to withdraw TF2 keys to their shop bot.

I believe this will benefit the site as a whole as we can make sure there is always space for buyers to deposit keys. We will also have a better variation of keys for withdrawal as the system won't be always decreasing the supply and increasing the withdrawal price of CS:GO keys to reduce the amount of TF2 keys in the system.
Replies

Please, apply the 2 BP Expanders in my bot :)

Many thanks! Have a good day! :D

Bot problem:
Attempted to exchange items with my bot. When I hit ready it would repeat "True" and also the keys came out in an odd way on the trade window. Screenshots below

Note: Bot traded fine, little laggy though on 12:51

12:50 PM - Junglist's Record Shop! is now Looking to Trade.
12:51 PM - Junglist's Record Shop!: Offered: 13 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key. Your shop has 1070 slots left.
1:09 PM - Junglist's Record Shop! is now Looking to Trade.
1:10 PM - Junglist's Record Shop!: Inviting you for task 619355. (Exchange)
1:09 PM - Junglist's Record Shop! had asked to trade with you, but has cancelled their request.
1:09 PM - You have accepted the trade request from Junglist's Record Shop!.
1:11 PM - Junglist [PPM-Λ] #NoSound: http://puu.sh/6iBKh.png
1:11 PM - Junglist's Record Shop! is now Offline.
1:11 PM - Junglist's Record Shop! is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
1:11 PM - Junglist [PPM-Λ] #NoSound: http://puu.sh/6iBLy.png
1:12 PM - Junglist's Record Shop! is now Looking to Trade.
1:12 PM - Junglist's Record Shop! had asked to trade with you, but has cancelled their request.
1:13 PM - Junglist's Record Shop!: Inviting you for task 619367. (Exchange)
1:12 PM - You have accepted the trade request from Junglist's Record Shop!.
1:13 PM - Junglist [PPM-Λ] #NoSound: http://puu.sh/6iBRX.png
1:13 PM - Junglist [PPM-Λ] #NoSound: http://puu.sh/6iBTb.png

Traded about 107 scrap to my bot. Shows in the bot Steam inventory, but not in the Dispenser Bot inventory.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/725hknq9fti13g5/bug%20report%20003.JPG

*****Disregard it seems it took 15-20 minutes to show up.

All expanders applied. :)

My Pawn shop was gone, aswell with my shop badge.. i need to configure my shop today, so...

EDIT
Nevermind, it just solved itself.... i have no clue how it solved, but its kinda weird... Once again sorry...

Hello, I have some questions about VIP:
1) If I donate 55$ will I get the VIP forever, or only for period of time(month, year or something like that)?
2) How long, I need to wait untill I get VIP account, bot etc.?
3) How I could check if I got right status after payment (VIP)
4) Is there any guide how to use bot? If it exist, could You give me a link? (I totally dont know how it works)
5) Will I be able to login on bot account?
6) Does it legall with steam policy? (I read that steam dont allow to use bots, scripts etc.)
7) Is it safe for me as a trader? (is there chance that somebody scamm bot, or bot make mistake and if there are chances how high % is it?)
8) Do I need pay something extra each month for keeping VIP bot alive?
9) If I set 55$ as donation, it will show me as 55$ or 55$-PP fees? (im thinking about hall of fame)
10) Is there option to pay donation in tf2 keys? (if yes then how much $ = each key?)

hi, I have a question about the pawn shop, I see that free users cant store any ref in their accounts , so the question is based on that
if a free user sells an item to the pawn shop , will they still have that metal stored in their account and receive the metal?

also this has nothing to do with pawn shop , but I names the vip bot and the name of the bot in profile page still says dispenser 18 level 3

hi, I have a question about the pawn shop, I see that free users cant store any ref in their accounts , so the question is based on that
if a free user sells an item to the pawn shop , will they still have that metal stored in their account and receive the metal?

also this has nothing to do with pawn shop , but I names the vip bot and the name of the bot in profile page still says dispenser 18 level 3

Yes, free users cannot store more than 5 ref directly but they can receive from their sales without limit.

1) If I donate 55$ will I get the VIP forever, or only for period of time(month, year or something like that)?
4) Is there any guide how to use bot? If it exist, could You give me a link? (I totally dont know how it works)
6) Does it legall with steam policy? (I read that steam dont allow to use bots, scripts etc.)
7) Is it safe for me as a trader? (is there chance that somebody scamm bot, or bot make mistake and if there are chances how high % is it?)
9) If I set 55$ as donation, it will show me as 55$ or 55$-PP fees? (im thinking about hall of fame)
10) Is there option to pay donation in tf2 keys? (if yes then how much $ = each key?)

1. It's forever.
2. Right after you make the donation. You will get it with 'Relocate Shop' after your donation.
3. Under 'my shop', you will see an icon that represents your donation status.
4. No, because I thought it would be a better idea to put description under the pages rather than making a FAQ about it. You can also ask here if you do not understand.
5. No, not directly.
6. I am not sure, but Valve knows the existence of us, TF2WH and scrap.tf etc. that make use of bots and they never seem to have a problem about us.
7. Yes I guess, most bot bugs are fixed already and I have not heard of bot making wrong offer for a long time now. Now bots rather do not offer if they are not sure.
8. Nope, not at this point.
9. It will show the exact amount you donate. So $51 would be on a higher place under hall of fame than $50.
10. Yes. http://dispenser.tf/item_payment/6/ Price to each items accepted are shown here.

Please apply the 4BP expanders to my bot. Many thanks

1. It's forever.
2. Right after you make the donation. You will get it with 'Relocate Shop' after your donation.
3. Under 'my shop', you will see an icon that represents your donation status.
4. No, because I thought it would be a better idea to put description under the pages rather than making a FAQ about it. You can also ask here if you do not understand.
5. No, not directly.
6. I am not sure, but Valve knows the existence of us, TF2WH and scrap.tf etc. that make use of bots and they never seem to have a problem about us.
7. Yes I guess, most bot bugs are fixed already and I have not heard of bot making wrong offer for a long time now. Now bots rather do not offer if they are not sure.
8. Nope, not at this point.
9. It will show the exact amount you donate. So $51 would be on a higher place under hall of fame than $50.
10. Yes. http://dispenser.tf/item_payment/6/ Price to each items accepted are shown here.

8. So if I pay VIP donation now, is there a chance that I will need to pay for keeping bot alive in the future? I am asking because it's important for me. I can pay 50-55$ now, but I need to be sure that it is ,,single expense"/,,single payment" .

8. So if I pay VIP donation now, is there a chance that I will need to pay for keeping bot alive in the future? I am asking because it's important for me. I can pay 50-55$ now, but I need to be sure that it is ,,single expense"/,,single payment" .

We won't be charging you extra for the VIP status in the future. But we have plan to implement some kind of paid features.

We won't be charging you extra for the VIP status in the future. But we have plan to implement some kind of paid features.

Thank You very much for all answers :)

Please apply the 2 BP Expanders to my bot. Thanks man!

Thank you !